• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

4098 posts in this topic

Posted

I actually had my doubt about that deviantart account being his but now I'm pretty sure that's him lmao I guess he's contemplating on deleting his accounts since we have prove now and actual Japanese people are doubting him. Wonder why his classmates didn't say anything about his claims though

Posted

How old is he? Since I read he is going to school and PULL has an age limit.

Posted (edited)

So, in the other thread somebody linked to his Deviantart catsrulemyentirelife (as was linked via his Google+ account I think) and I skimmed through the journal posts. In those there is absolutely no information of him ever writing anything about his heritage but rather it points to him being born into a middle class English family. I did, however, look through the gallery and I found some images of selfies he had posted prior to his transitioning from female to male. 

In them, there is neither trace of naturally red hair or monolids. Just plain white, y'all. I really hope I'm not breaking any rules with posting this, but I tried looking it up and even if he is underage (?), if he is above 16 it should be allowed. 

The photos are a little big, so I'll put them under the spoiler. 

Hidden Content

It doesn't exactly look very much like he has monolids in these pictures, does it? Or as though he has naturally red hair? Or has any form of East-Asian heritage? I mean, c'mon. These images are readily available, just stop lying. Thoughts everyone? 

I'll just clarify also why I believe that the Deviantart account is indeed his. On his Google+ account, there is South Park fanfiction in excess, and on the art page there is South Park fanart in excess, plus the selfies do indeed look very similar to what he looks like now. There are multiple posts with the pride and trans themes as well. I am however just a tiny bit unsure, since his transition seems to have made him look different and the old selfies are a little grainy. I suspect that if it comes to light that he is being scrutinized via his art account and his Google+ account, he might deactivate them, delete posts or simply put it all on private. 

I searched the DA account more and he seems to has a YouTube channel as well:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKkLUCAm61A39TlygWC3n1w/videos

In this video, he has bright ginger hair just as 0kyashi0. I'm not sure when he dyed it ginger, but 0kyashi0 himself seems to have had brownish hair too in his earlier selfies.

He looks drastically different though, however 0kyashi0 edits his face a lot, so it is still possibly him.

How old is he? Since I read he is going to school and PULL has an age limit.

He is 19 I believe, born on April 6, 1998 (according to DA).

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

Lol this is so confusing; either it is him or just someone that's linked to him and resembles him a lot. If that deviantart account is indeed him, he's either 19 or, if his mutuals on instagram are his classmates, he's in sophomore year of high school (so around 16?)

Posted (edited)

EDITED

Edited by Tekanna

Posted

Okay but so that YouTube channel though..... Didn't take me a long time to find this: 

Aaaaaand there's irrefutable proof at 0:31 seconds, also MAD cringe and racism at 5 minutes. Holy shit, what in the frick frack snick snack is this dude on

Holy shit I didn't think it would be that bad but it's worse than I could've imagined

Posted (edited)

Edited because I messed up. Ignore!

Edited by Tekanna

Posted

Some people should just stay away from the internet. That person from the video was weird/cringy/stupid/mental issue/racist/bigot.

Posted (edited)

I bet he's been trying to figure out the Japanese comment  and trying to come up with a response all the while he's been offline lol

Edited by Gerbil

Posted (edited)

Okay, so I went and checked the Youtube channel that had posted the video @Tekanna linked to and I found the link to the channel owner's Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/catsrulemyentirelife/

This was posted about an hour ago:

not0kyashi.thumb.png.521cc8205760fd4c1d4

In other words, I think we can safely conclude that the person in the "Accent challenge" is not 0kyashi0, but merely a person whom our beloved Kyle-chan shares his Deviantart account with.

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

While searching for proof of Kyle's whiteness, I stumbled upon another person, that claims to be mixed Asian (1/4 Japanese, 1/4 Korean, 1/2 White) and a few people under the ~Asian empowerment~ post, said that they don't believe she's mixed. I thought she was middle-eastern/arabic when I first saw her childhood photo, and I can't really see Asian features in her, too. Also she uses a lot of asianboo-ish hashtags like #ulzzang #kstyle #bangtanboys (even though it's not about bts). What do you think?

Her Instagram.

Screen_Shot_2018-02-01_at_17.32.34.thumb

Screen_Shot_2018-02-01_at_17.30.15.thumbScreen_Shot_2018-02-01_at_17.31.26.thumb

Posted

Okay, so I went and checked the Youtube channel that had posted the video @Tekanna linked to and I found the link to the channel owner's Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/catsrulemyentirelife/

This was posted about an hour ago:

not0kyashi.thumb.png.521cc8205760fd4c1d4

In other words, I think we can safely conclude that the person in the "Accent challenge" is not 0kyashi0, but merely a person whom our beloved Kyle-chan shares his Deviantart account with.

Omg, thank you so much for correcting me! I really appreciate it, I hate it when I make the wrong assumptions :alpacaworry: I'll edit my posts immediately. Incredible how similar they look though, and that they're both redheaded, British trans people. Could it perhaps be a sibling or a relative? Either case, it doesn't matter because this person isn't Kyle. As I said, I'll edit right now! 

Posted

E16C6E6F-8EEC-4CF5-BAFD-286EA72427D0.thu

Deleted in 3, 2, 1 ...

He left the Japanese comment completely untouched, didn't even like it (checked on my phone), BUT deleted that comment calling him out and gave it a ~clapback~, what an idiot.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-01 um 17.38.04.png

Posted

He left the Japanese comment completely untouched, didn't even like it (checked on my phone), BUT deleted that comment calling him out and gave it a ~clapback~, what an idiot.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-02-01 um 17.38.04.png

I liked that Japanese comment and he blocked me wtf

Posted

I liked that Japanese comment and he blocked me wtf

Hmm, I guess likes don't disappear through blocking then? Because that comment has five likes. Sucks for him, huh.