• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3531 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don't think you should've posted the full photo including the baby's face. It's part of the rules on here to not show family members/children etcetera. 

On another note, looks like all the black hair dye is finally eating away at Jasmine's hairline. I guess that's the price to pay for going back to her "traditional" KoREaN roots.

I mean, it’s a filter  and she posted it but good point. I’ll edit it. Do you mind removing the pic that you quoted? 

Edited by mushroom

Posted

Does Jasmine even know enough Korean to be able to stay in Korea? Did she think this through? :alpacaconfused:

Fortunately for Jasmine, a lot of more "tourist" destinations like Seoul and Busan have a sizable English speaking community. English is such a big part of the Korean education system, that although some Koreans may not speak English fluently, many especially in the "big cities" have at least basic English skills. So even if Jasmine did not know Korean, she would be able to get by fine.

For example, look at Simon & Martina. Or Eddie. They pretended to be "kpop insiders" and share their "expansive knowledge" on Korean culture, but they all know the most basic of basics when it comes to Korean. English speakers in Seoul generally do not have a problem getting by with just speaking English.

Also, I am SO EXCITED to see Jasmine's poor attempt at a 100 day (백일) celebration. Need more things to laugh about.

Posted

How is that baby half korean, when she is half korean? The only reasonable explanation is that the baby is a clone, which doesn't follow the rules of human time. She must age faster than humans because she will already be 2 to 3 months older than she is supposed to be. Because if a full korean guy made a baby with a half korean lady wouldn't that baby be like 75% korean and 25% white. I have figured it all out. 

Posted

Honestly I'm worried for the baby. Once they are in Korea, how is she going to buy the necessities that baby needs? I guess images can give it away, but still. 

Tin foil hat time:

She's bring her baby to Korea at a very very young age so that she can take pictures with her and claim that the baby was born in Korea. Also, she wants her baby to grow up having Korean as the baby's first language.

Posted

i feel like taking the baby away from her delulu mother. jasmine hun your baby isn't some kind of an accessory that you can use to live your fantasy that you wish you were which is to be an actually half korean.

Posted

I am so freaking baffled by what her family thinks of all this. Like, how is no one stepping in?! Clearly this lady has mental health issues of a sort and actually needs help. It is sad....but yes, cringey to watch as well. 

Also, poor baby girl. I hope she grows up in a safe and positive environment somehow. I wish Jasmine would get help and like some close family member would step in to give Luna a healthy upbringing while Jasmine seeks counselling/treatment. Clearly this is abnormal behavior.

Posted

I'm sorry but at this point - the thread being like 50-60% about Jasmine's fuckery - I don't get why there was no exception made for the thread about her, even though she doesn't meet the requirements for the number of followers.

She's basically worse than most people who have threads here, even some who have been promoted to the 'Little Snowflakes' section.

I agree. Plus she has so many accounts which she deletes from time to time so it’s kinda hard to tell how many followers she has/had.

Posted (edited)

Edited by gerokiller

Posted

Interesting, how much did she pay to the officer at the airport to take out all these Cheetos, so we all could see how like relevant she is 🙄 lol 

552E11E0-ABE3-49E1-AB81-761063690652.png

uh I think you posted this in the wrong thread?

Posted

On a side note, I'm gonna pour one out for the confiscated hot cheetos😢

Posted

I'm sorry but at this point - the thread being like 50-60% about Jasmine's fuckery - I don't get why there was no exception made for the thread about her, even though she doesn't meet the requirements for the number of followers.

She's basically worse than most people who have threads here, even some who have been promoted to the 'Little Snowflakes' section.

I agree , more of us should ask the mods to consider giving Jasmine her own thread . She deletes her accounts all the time so she's never going to meet the requirement for the number of followers 

Posted

I have been asking for a jasmine thread months ago man..😩 its obviously highly requested and she deserves it, that even after the anticipated birth of her baby girl she became more delusional than ever!!

Maybe there should be some way to vote for this? Like to see how many people actually want this to happen 

Posted

I have been asking for a jasmine thread months ago man..😩 its obviously highly requested and she deserves it, that even after the anticipated birth of her baby girl she became more delusional than ever!!

Maybe there should be some way to vote for this? Like to see how many people actually want this to happen 

SoSomeone already attempted to.make one, but slit was rejected because she doesn't have enough followers

Posted

Maybe we could get some sort of nitpicking thread similar to the one for simplykenna? As a preventative method for to stop filling the majority of this thread with Jasmine.