• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3624 posts in this topic

Posted

Curious what she means by 'papers'. She can't register her daughter as a citizen, she can't apply for residency, cause she needs visa for that...

Screenshot_20190318-173432_Facebook.jpg

Also how can Luna be 9/10 months in Sept if she was born in Feb and she's a preemie🤔🤔

OH SNAP. She said 9/10 months, but Jasmine don’t you mean a year and x months since she’s KOReAn and you’re KoReAn and you know that tradition of age there? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

nah but seriously I’m surprised she missed that opportunity. 

Why does she think anyone would want to make plans with her 6 months in advance?

Posted (edited)

Why does she think anyone would want to make plans with her 6 months in advance?

It's kinda sad and funny at the same time, cause no one responded.

A part of me wants to meet her, but I'm allergic to bullshit

Oh man, she's really desperate. I just checked and she posted the same thing in 4 or 5 different fb groups (and only 1 person responded) 🙄

Edited by Leelee

Posted (edited)

Curious what she means by 'papers'. She can't register her daughter as a citizen, she can't apply for residency, cause she needs visa for that...

Screenshot_20190318-173432_Facebook.jpg

Also how can Luna be 9/10 months in Sept if she was born in Feb and she's a preemie🤔🤔

100% it's to find the father and *guilt trip him into recognizing the child. There's no paperwork she can't do in Canada at any Korean consulate or embassy so she doesnt have to go to Korea for anything bureaucratic, if this were a normal international family and if the father recognized Luna as his daughter. She's still trying to use the child as a ticket to live in Korea.

*Guilt trip him for her ulterior motives though Luna deserves to have two loving parents.

Edited by AudreyLah
Nuance

Posted

It's kinda sad and funny at the same time, cause no one responded.

A part of me wants to meet her, but I'm allergic to bullshit

Oh man, she's really desperate. I just checked and she posted the same thing in 4 or 5 different fb groups (and only 1 person responded) 🙄

You should take one for the team and report back to us. Jkjk

Posted

Does Jasmine even know enough Korean to be able to stay in Korea? Did she think this through? :alpacaconfused:

Posted (edited)

Does Jasmine even know enough Korean to be able to stay in Korea? Did she think this through? :alpacaconfused:

Maybe she did think it through and thought that she could get away with knowing only a few words of Koreaboo Korean.

On a serious note, I hope her family knocks some sense into her and that she gets the help she needs. Same with all Koreaboos and Weeaboos.

Edited by JiHansoliCannoli

Posted

Reading about that Jasmine girl actually makes me so sad for anyone unlucky to ever get to meet her.

Posted

Long time lurker here, I'm surprised that Jasmine's family hasn't stopped her from turning into her desired half KoREaN illusion ...

She seems to always mention it at any occasion so I would imagine it to be hard to resist when being with one's family. At least some of them must have had some kind of incident where her koreaboo-ness showed. 

I can't and won't believe that she runs some sort of double life. :notimp:

Posted

Honestly I have been a lurker for a major long time because I never know how to express or even speak upon how foolish all these people have to be to literally fake their ENTIRE race like the fact that Jasmine continues to just go on about 'her' beloved "kOrEaN CuLTUrE" reading the posts its so crazy because it seems as if she genuinely believes she is half Korean I wish I could like help her in some sort of way but she is a grown woman and truthfully people who are still on the Koreaboo wave and have not opened their third eye and realized "Wait a minute, I'm making a fool out of myself" it does not seem like they are gonna get off any time soon. I overall just hope that baby can find herself easily as she grows older because god knows her mother hasn't 

Posted

poor baby , at least wait till she gets a little older...

I really feel sad for that child , she did nothing wrong and she's going to be raised by a person who has a fetish on her race ...

Jasmine, children are not accessory , nor a ticket for you to become *KOreAn* , don't ruin her life please

Posted (edited)

poor baby , at least wait till she gets a little older...

I really feel sad for that child , she did nothing wrong and she's going to be raised by a person who has a fetish on her race ...

Jasmine, children are not accessory , nor a ticket for you to become *KOreAn* , don't ruin her life please

1E4B6261-3A0E-4702-9DBB-E156F70DC4BB.thu

Too late

Edited by mushroom

Posted

Of all the filters... Why this?

Posted

The baby is gonna grow up into somebody like hiding in my room.

Posted (edited)

Too late

I don't think you should've posted the full photo including the baby's face. It's part of the rules on here to not show family members/children etcetera. 

On another note, looks like all the black hair dye is finally eating away at Jasmine's hairline. I guess that's the price to pay for going back to her "traditional" KoREaN roots.

Edited by Xiao