• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3499 posts in this topic

Posted

Jasmine is going to fly with her baby to South-Korea in 6 months (with Korean Air of course)

20190317_085615.jpg

I really want to know wvat she even does when she's there (other than sleeping with men to get pregnant...). You can only visit friends for so long before they have to go back to work. And the money??  I can imagine her just walking around, eating Korean food just pretending "I'm so Korean because I just ate Kimchi." But what kind of vaciaton (or existenz is that)?

Posted

I really want to know wvat she even does when she's there (other than sleeping with men to get pregnant...). You can only visit friends for so long before they have to go back to work. And the money??  I can imagine her just walking around, eating Korean food just pretending "I'm so Korean because I just ate Kimchi." But what kind of vaciaton (or existenz is that)?

What if she wants to find a Korean man to hook up with as a single mom so she can get married and claim he is the child's father? 

Surely there must be some desperate men out there that would love the idea of a foreign single mom with a half-white kid to keep as a trophy. 

Posted

What if she wants to find a Korean man to hook up with as a single mom so she can get married and claim he is the child's father? 

Surely there must be some desperate men out there that would love the idea of a foreign single mom with a half-white kid to keep as a trophy. 

I don't think any Korean guy would take her at this point.

I just hope she won't end up pregnant again. She should already know it won't secure her a permanent spot in Korea. I guess she will try to persuade baby's daddy to claim Luna, but there's no chance he will do it.

Looking forward to her desperate posts on Facebook regarding visas and residency.

Btw she set one of her Instagram accounts as private 

Screenshot_20190317-230035_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Jasmine is going to fly with her baby to South-Korea in 6 months (with Korean Air of course)

20190317_085615.jpg

how tf can she afford this seriously

she doesnt really work, just had a baby (+ all those expenses) and korean air is NOT cheap 

seriously i do not understand 

Posted

i guess the government provides for the jobless individuals in Canada?? or maybe she borrowed money from her KoReAn MoTheR to visit KorEa her other HoMe...:ph34r:

Posted (edited)

I honestly dont think so. Korean ppl can be harsh and judgmental so I dont think anyone wants to get involved seriously with a foreign single mom and her child.

also I wonder if her grandparents or whoever shes living with is giving her money or shes taking out loans to go on these trips..

Edited by Clouded Moon

Posted

20190317_085615.jpg

what on earth is she even gonna do there? trying to find ways to get permanent residency?

Posted

I guess she would rather live in Korea and be broke than stay in Canada and have some money.

Posted

What is she even going to do alone with a 6 month old baby in Korea?? I doubt she can go out much considering she has no one there to take care of Luna and at that age Luna can't even walk yet.

Posted (edited)

Curious what she means by 'papers'. She can't register her daughter as a citizen, she can't apply for residency, cause she needs visa for that...

Screenshot_20190318-173432_Facebook.jpg

Also how can Luna be 9/10 months in Sept if she was born in Feb and she's a preemie🤔🤔

Edited by Leelee

Posted

Curious what she means by 'papers'. She can't register her daughter as a citizen, she can't apply for residency, cause she needs visa for that...

Also how can Luna be 9/10 months in Sept if she was born in Feb and she's a preemie🤔🤔

her daughter will be 7 months in sept if she was born in feb lol jasmine doesn't do the math.

Posted

Told you she'll try to force the biological father to accept her and sign some papers for that and possibly even to marry her = visa.

Posted

Told you she'll try to force the biological father to accept her and sign some papers for that and possibly even to marry her = visa.

Yeah but it's not that easy in her case. There's pretty much no chance he will accept the baby, cause it would ruin his chances of having a family later on (baby will always show up in his family registry), not to mention his parents probably have no idea about the whole situation. And because they're not married, I'm not sure if he could even claim the baby without some official proof that he's the father and that would take some time, way more than 2 weeks. Same if she wanted to sue him or something, not enough time. And there's always a good chance that she won't be able to even contact him. I feel like she will just waste money and time

Posted

Yeah but it's not that easy in her case. There's pretty much no chance he will accept the baby, cause it would ruin his chances of having a family later on (baby will always show up in his family registry), not to mention his parents probably have no idea about the whole situation. And because they're not married, I'm not sure if he could even claim the baby without some official proof that he's the father and that would take some time, way more than 2 weeks. Same if she wanted to sue him or something, not enough time. And there's always a good chance that she won't be able to even contact him. I feel like she will just waste money and time

I'm not saying she will actually succeed (god beware), but that's her intention of going back to Korea with the poor baby. She's completely delusional.