• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3344 posts in this topic

Posted

Just wanted to share this photo I found on insta

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

a-are those the same girl? i sure hope not, jesus christ

Posted

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

hold on i can't tell if they are the same person or not.

Posted

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

drop the @

Posted

insta's down. will drop @ later. Look through her tagged photos to see more of her "old" self

Posted

insta's down. will drop @ later. Look through her tagged photos to see more of her "old" self

wait, they're really the same girl? good god

Posted

Surprised that Jasmine told her Korean mother to shut her mouth since she's obsessed with all things Korean

Because like all fetishizers, the only aspects of her countryof choice that matter are the ones that she enjoys or benefits from

Posted (edited)

[photo removed to save space]

So...?

Mind elaborating as of why you think this person should be posted here?

Just in case people still do not know, this thread is for exposing people who are non-Asian claiming to be Asian. Not for people who prefers Asian makeup even though they're white.

These are two different things, please get it known and backup with evidence (with them racefaking) before posting someone's pictures in this thread so that they don't get flamed for no reason.

Edited by Parasol Waddle Dee
added more things

Posted

So...?

Mind elaborating as of why you think this person should be posted here?

Just in case people still do not know, this thread is for exposing people who are non-Asian claiming to be Asian. Not for people who prefers Asian makeup even though they're white.

These are two different things, please get it known and backup with evidence (with them racefaking) before posting someone's pictures in this thread so that they don't get flamed for no reason.

She doesn't seem to be someone who just "prefers" Asian makeup. Her whole appearance changed from wearing a dark black wig to her eyeliner now pointing downwards and the highlighted aegyo sal. Of course it can't be positive without seeing other photos, but she strongly appears to be making herself appear more Asian-like so if she gets flamed its not for no reason

Posted

She doesn't seem to be someone who just "prefers" Asian makeup. Her whole appearance changed from wearing a dark black wig to her eyeliner now pointing downwards and the highlighted aegyo sal. Of course it can't be positive without seeing other photos, but she strongly appears to be making herself appear more Asian-like so if she gets flamed its not for no reason

I understand where you're coming from, but the main thing is if this person is claiming they are of any descent that is not from their own, eg. claiming to be Korean despite being Caucasian.

As far as the post gives, there is no mention of this person is race faking, just having her appearance changed with aegyosal makeup, and looking much more Asian. This does not make her a racefaker, it's just that she likes that kind of makeup.

Unless there are proof that this person is indeed racefaking (like Jinee, Jasmine discussed in this thread), please refrain from discussing about her in this particular thread.

Posted

Discussion about reckless bus drivers in Korea. Of course she had to mention her "mom"

Screenshot_20190314-175613_Facebook.jpg

Posted

Discussion about reckless bus drivers in Korea. Of course she had to mention her "mom"

Seems she just has to mention her mom being Korean solely because she knows damn well she looks 0% Korean

Posted

literally either post receipts or don't post stuff like this at all. a post that is just 2 random photos doesn't even fit in the koreaboo thread cause there's no info on the person at all. the way someone does their hair and eyeliner and aegyo sal really doesn't have to be that deep, maybe she just likes the aesthetic. like how some people like the baddie aesthetic or whatever. 

tl;dr let's keep at least bare minimum of credibility in this thread.

Posted

honestly, at this point i'm thinking jasmine has daydreams where she makes up conversations and scenarios and can't tell whats reality and what isnt anymore.. this is so sad

Posted

why does this girl always mention her “mom” and that she's “korean” lol it makes me laugh how she's a know-it-all about korea. why does she always rub that she's “half korean” to other people's faces? can we have like a conversation without mentioning your ethnicity unless we talk about it? the more she does that the more people will think she doesn't have a korean mother or relative and that she's really annoying. she needs a slap of reality tbh.

IMG_4380.thumb.GIF.51854170ce5ce46e654ed

Posted (edited)

⁹I thought Jasmine claimed her birth mother was an absentee mother and she didnt actually know her...

She's really going on a trip with this lie isn't she?

Looks like she's back to filling "extra" roles in TV and posting selfies... maybe she felt very insecure as a pregnant woman, hence no selfies?

A lot of the pregnant women I've known can't stop taking selfies...

20190314_160223.thumb.jpg.abacf5d292584d

Edited by punksu
Words