• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3366 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not going to post the photo because rules but WOMP there it is. She did not learn one bit

20190306_185756.thumb.jpg.3b13af175a45c1

so she admits her daughter is half korean? Lol.

Posted

Wow people are nuts. I would hate to be the child of these guys, why would you brag about your child's ethnicity?  It's pretentious and egotistical. 

Posted

All things aside luna is so cute n I wish her the best 

Posted

Just curious , but why doesnt Jasmine has her own thread yet? I suppose there's enough material constantly arriving

Posted

Just curious , but why doesnt Jasmine has her own thread yet? I suppose there's enough material constantly arriving

because she unfortunately (fortunately) doesn't have basically any followers and therefore doesn't qualify for her own thread. If I remember correctly,  someone made her a thread and it wasn't approved for that reason.

Posted

because she unfortunately (fortunately) doesn't have basically any followers and therefore doesn't qualify for her own thread. If I remember correctly,  someone made her a thread and it wasn't approved for that reason.

Makes sense, thanks for the explanation.

Posted

i guess they don't realise that white people can have those eyes as well? lol

Posted

tbh I wish they’d make an exception for her. At least half of this thread is dedicated to posts about her and I don’t really find her that interesting so I end up skipping most of them.

Posted

You're right, the way the eyelid stretches looks kind of unnatural...

cringyaoba.thumb.PNG.7206f72fb40616f036b

Not aimed at this person directly but just in general... something I've realized with racefakers is that before they transition into their "I'm half/part Asian" they look like a totally normal person. But after they start saying they're "half/part Asian" their looks change. AND, it's always the eyes (most notably)!!! 

So, back to Aoba. Since we don't have any solid proof that they're a racefaker, I'm gonna give them the benefit of the doubt (like I said last time). However, I don't know if they ever claimed to be half Asian in the past, but their eyes look way more different than they do now. Which makes me question whether or not this "I'm half Asian" was a recent thing or not because their eyes didn't always look like this. 

Also, funny thing was, cancelledcontent on instagram made a story talking about a racefaker they wanted to expose and a follower of Aoba's messaged Aoba about it, thinking that cancelledcontent was gonna expose them (turns out, it was just a misunderstanding). BUT at the time, Aoba made a whole story about it. Should have screenshotted it, but does anyone know what I was talking about? 

Posted

i don't think it's right to pile all idols together like that. idk about the others but im pretty sure chanyeol's eyes are natural so why not use him as an example for an asian person with big eyes?

it is true that ps is very common on idols but to say all of them have had jaw shaving surgery, double eyelid surgery etc doesn't sound right to me. 

Posted

i don't think it's right to pile all idols together like that. idk about the others but im pretty sure chanyeol's eyes are natural so why not use him as an example for an asian person with big eyes?

it is true that ps is very common on idols but to say all of them have had jaw shaving surgery, double eyelid surgery etc doesn't sound right to me. 

as much as i agree with you that not every idol had plastic surgery, but i still don't think that you should use idols as a reference for the standart korean person, bc even tho they may not have had surgery, there's still a lot of angles, editing and make up behind those AND, let's say only the "very pretty/above average" people can be idols, so it's not accurate.

i just generally don't like it when people say (not the Kaisoo or anyone specific) that asian people have small eyes, bc it's not that many. like ofc there are quite a few, but there are also a lot of people with big or "average sized eyes". It really isn't that rare to see (east) asian people with big eyes. 

Posted

Does anyone else find cringyaoba's trap gimmick super gross and transphobic?  He always makes references to being a trap and what not. I just wish he'd stop.

Posted

Does anyone else find cringyaoba's trap gimmick super gross and transphobic?  He always makes references to being a trap and what not. I just wish he'd stop.

are they trans? i can't really tell //:

Posted

so she admits her daughter is half korean? Lol.

Feels kind of sad because she's gonnas start living vicariously through her daughter... I don't even want to imagine how her upbringing is going to be like. Poor thing.