• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3273 posts in this topic

Posted

Hidden Content

on topic: I do LOVE that these race fakers always choose names of kpop stars, like EXACT names of popular, famous stars. I mean...I know the variation in Korean names isn't THAT much, but it just seems pretty fucking fishy to me that these people never ever ever get a name that isn't connected to someone already extremely famous on an international level (eg EXO or BTS). or that their Korean parent abandoned them/never raised them etc but they feel more connected to that 1/4 "part of them", and stick with "their" Korean name.

lol ik someone who's half Korean half Chinese and their Korean father did actually leave them at a young age. They had a Korean first name and last name but go by an English first name and had their last name changed to their mother's. I don't think you would still be primarily using a Korean name(if you don't live in korea) if your Korean parent left you at a young age

Posted

Not sure if anyone's seen cringyaoba's new instagram story where they're removing their makeup. When rubbing the makeup off their skin they pull some of the skin near their eyes with the towel. There seems to be no signs of gluing there, but the eyelids still look abnormal. Not sure how to link the story here other than downloading it. Thoughts?

Posted

Not sure if anyone's seen cringyaoba's new instagram story where they're removing their makeup. When rubbing the makeup off their skin they pull some of the skin near their eyes with the towel. There seems to be no signs of gluing there, but the eyelids still look abnormal. Not sure how to link the story here other than downloading it. Thoughts?

You're right, the way the eyelid stretches looks kind of unnatural...

cringyaoba.thumb.PNG.7206f72fb40616f036b

Posted (edited)

Edited by Rug

Posted

Kinda strange that they’re leaving out the eyes. Probably to avoid rubbing off the glue 

Posted

Literally no one: 

obviously white person who claims they’re 1/2 Chinese 1/2 Japanese and 1/2 Korean: like I’m not even squinting my eyes in this picture??? I *obviously* have Asian eyes and like I look so exotic and I’m bilingual kawaii arigato ohiyo ur all just so jelly of my culture that I’ve never been a part of because my dad left me with my white mom and even though I’m like 93.8% Japanese I just look white hahahahaha!!!!!! 

Posted

Kinda strange that they’re leaving out the eyes. Probably to avoid rubbing off the glue 

Yeah, they seemed to mostly go around their eyes rather than rubbing the eyes directly. Probably because the glue would give away and the skin would unfold LOL. 

Posted

imagine gluing your DAMN EYELIDS for clout I....

i can understand when people with monolids do it, but i think even that isn't very good for your skin? but this is just....why, why are people so obsessed with racefaking. you can like someone's culture without being a part of it, as long as you're respectful, jeez.

Posted

their eyes look soo weird. there’s something off about them. im guessing the tape or glue. also kinda weird how they go around the eyes like someone said above ^. i hope someone can get concrete evidence to expose them. 

Posted

I'm not going to post the photo because rules but WOMP there it is. She did not learn one bit

20190306_185756.thumb.jpg.3b13af175a45c1

Posted

I'm not going to post the photo because rules but WOMP there it is. She did not learn one bit

20190306_185756.thumb.jpg.3b13af175a45c1

Imagine Jasmine introducing her child like "...and this is my mixed daughter, she's mixed korean..." instead of "and this is my daughter Luna..."

Posted

(Sorry idk how to get rip of the quote thing) but plenty of Asian people have large eyes it's so annoying when fakers show their medium sized hooded almond eyes as proof 

Park-Ji-Hoon-Chanyeol-Jungkook.jpg

eed7104508f468091b956f4e2740f1df.jpg

I don't think you should idols as an example of what Koreans look like because the all get plastic surgery, sometimes even apart of their contracts to get surgery. double eyelid surgery, jaw shaving (which is horrible), nose jobs, etc....

Just use pics of regular Korean people that aren't celebs. High school age would probably be best because a lot wait until after graduating and then before college to frick their face up. 

Just sayin.

Posted

Is gluing your eyelids to get a monolid really worth it? If you do it on a regular basis you're eventually gonna get really saggy eyelids. tbh I don't really see much Asian in cringyaoba's appearance apart from his glued monolid

Posted

You're right, the way the eyelid stretches looks kind of unnatural...

cringyaoba.thumb.PNG.7206f72fb40616f036b

it looks like eyelid tape to me, i've tried to see if eyelid tape would fix some problems will my creases and when i put it on, it looked pretty similar to that. that's unnatural for sure...