• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3659 posts in this topic

Posted

hashtAg ulzzAnG hAshtAg koReaN

BF38E599-DBB0-4BE5-87A6-7E83D456568D.jpeg

969DF8D2-F28A-4610-A427-4B58B460B913.jpeg

BFBC21A1-E2B7-48C4-8C4A-A987096E4E05.jpeg

Posted

hashtAg ulzzAnG hAshtAg koReaN

BF38E599-DBB0-4BE5-87A6-7E83D456568D.jpeg

969DF8D2-F28A-4610-A427-4B58B460B913.jpeg

BFBC21A1-E2B7-48C4-8C4A-A987096E4E05.jpeg

What really bothers me about these Instagram people is how little research they put into their descriptions and tags.

For example, this person has the Japanese flag on their profile description, but uses Korean hashtags? While it is not rare to be a Korean-Japanese mixed race, especially given the history of both countries, why not either state you are both on your profile and have both flags, or just the Korean flag?

A couple of tags aren't even relevant to him: 오늘의 훈녀 = Today's Good looking woman, 먹방/먹스타그램 = Eating channel/Instagram, 피팅모델 = fitting model (clearly isn't showing off the clothes), 한강/반포한강공원 = Hangang/ Banpo Hangang park (An Area in Korea, but it clearly shows that his location is in Trumbull, Connecticut)

Tip to race fakers: I said it before  and I'll say it again. Do more research before you make false claims.

Posted

ok so, hi i’m a new user and have no idea how this forum works, but i’ve been reading this thread for a while and realized i found a non asian pretending to be asian on instagram. sorry if i link things wrong i don’t know how to link cool things. btw i don’t know if there’s a follower qualification but i know she recently turned 18 so age shouldn’t be an issue. also feel free to correct me on any incorrect information, i just noticed something fishy about this girl.

anyway so, this girl’s instagram is goldenrose_prs but she’s also a subliminal user under the username goldensubs (i don’t really mind if you don’t use subliminals but i’ve personally been using them for certain things and been getting results, i really don’t know if you’re gonna hate on me or anything but oh well) anyway so i have reciepts that she’s a race faker (i’m 99% sure and you will be too after reading this tea)

ok so here’s some backstory :

-rose claims to be “half korean, half persian” but she lives in the netherlands.

-rose livestreams on her goldensubs account pretty often

-she lives with her persian father and “korean” mother and her younger brother

ok so. i’m definitely not hating on her, she’s pretty and sweet, but a race faker.

i’ll post screenshots and proof after i figure out how, how do you upload a screenshot into your post? please send help a lot of my proof is in screenshots

ok number one fishy thing :

she doesn’t look korean at all, or any type of east asian. she looks full persian and you can see that on her livestreams.i understand that mixed people don’t always look mixed, but this leads into the next issue...

number two : she edits/photoshops her photos on her personal account to have monolids and epicanthic folds when she has neither in her livestreams. i don’t know how she thinks she can fool everyone like this.

next, she likes kpop. i don’t know wjy this is relevant, but idk i feel like a lot of koreaboos are kpop fans.

she claims she speaks fluent korean, but won’t even post a video of her speaking in korean. when asked to speak in korean, she typed it out and posted it. i’m sorry i can’t post screenshots yet but!!! i’ll be able to once someone tells me how (sorry)

next, if anyone comments on her pretending to be korean, she calls them jealous, obsessed, things of that sort. like, i’m sorry, but what am i jealous of, rose? that you’re “korean”? pathetic. she says her korean mother taught her korean and she’s been to korea as a child. she also says, her mother is something along the lines of “camera shy” and won’t come on stream despite the fact that bringing her mom on stream would immediately prove that her mom is korean.

she says anyone who calls her out is pathetic, “smells like jealous”, and other things that make no sense. a lot of people tell her they see the korean in her, do you? i sure don’t, and a few full/half koreans have commented on her tellonym saying that they don’t see it either (i have reciepts but donmt know how to include them, as i said)

about her eyelids, she explicitly does say that she has hooded eyes, but she also claims to “have only one epicanthic fold” when she has no epicanthic fold in her streams and clearly edits her eyes to edit out the crease on goldenrose_prs.

see for yourself, is she a race faker?

edit :

on her tellonym, one of her fans says they don’t believe i’m really half korean (i sent a tell about her and pointed out my own race because???? its nasty that girls think they can fake a life that’s hard to live for the aesthetic) anyway they said i should post a photo to prove i’m part korean... but what’ll they do if i don’t look korean at all? what if my korean parent is camera shy and i don’t feel like paying for a dna test and what if my other ethnicity overpowers? those are exactly what rose has done and if i did the same her fans would say i’m a liar. obviously, i won’t post my face because i’m not about to expose myself as 1. a subliminal user and 2. a rose hater but oh well. she can have all her fans wk if she wants. why do i feel like she writes a lot of those tells herself? she gets an overwhelming amount of tells saying “i see the korean in you” and “genetics work in many ways” and “stay pressed”, all things she’s said...

if you see kpop anything on a person claiming to be Korean and they look nothing like it, its a red flag.

Posted

Who is u talkin to lmaooo we haven't discussed him since like how many pages back? Nobody is talkin about him ...Also oddly aggressive way to explain yourself...

53330911_468628323672183_3593614749627108605_n.jpg

51674699_303556237010645_7266301358531437644_n.jpg

52168081_387768395135549_2135178789164442819_n.jpg

53109684_1236696019816737_5426957563377149656_n.jpg

52038639_122144052238702_7785995960157669114_n.jpg

52548610_371706503666237_7881554515498248745_n.jpg

Posted (edited)

Who is u talkin to lmaooo we haven't discussed him since like how many pages back? Nobody is talkin about him ...Also oddly aggressive way to explain yourself...

It's obvious that he/she needs that attention...:happee:even if they say otherwise

Going crazy so we can start talking about them again. Mmmhm good tactic

Edited by Parasol Waddle Dee
grammar ffs

Posted

Jinee you have green/blue eyes, no epicanthal fold, and a nose shape found typically in caucasians. Having dark hair and "squinty eyes" (big oof there) is and never will equate to being Asian. An Asian with big eyes and brown hair is still Asian, just like how a (mostly) Caucasian with smaller eyes and dark hair (you) is still-- and you won't believe this-- Caucasian.

Why is Jinee pretending to be Korean when he has the opportunity to embrace his hawaiian culture? Hawaii is so cool and has such a unique history and yet here he is inventing this fake and problematic identity based on wanting to be an idol.  

Because he started lying so he always needs to continue doing so? I really don‘t get his point (i used to be in a gc with him) and he was always really offended when we questioned his nationality. And why would you post pictures of your childhood so easily like the web never forgets wtf, also I wanted to add that he doesn‘t know his father (he claims that this is the korean side of his family) but how does he know when his mother doesn‘t talk about him and he never met him how the hell does he know he‘s korean? 

Posted

That's so damn photoshopped. I'm handling passports and IDs every day at work and coincidentally this one is supposed to be German. This is not how German passports, nor IDs, nor anything related to visas or residence permits looks.

Here's what a German passport and ID look like:

Hidden Content

Neither is the font of that guy's "passport" right, nor is the font size the same and we don't have any strokes next to our photos either. Whatever it is, it's not his passport. Maybe his school ID or something, but to me it definitely still looks photoshopped af.

C2r6V0MXUAACeqz.thumb.jpg.5eaec9d5db6b3a

wait so just that i’m getting this right dude has only a bit over 200 followers on instagram and under 700 on twitter, but has a “Fanpage”? Lol okay

according to that weird dreamfighter website his last name is Kagerer, which explains the K. Not sure why he blurred it out if you can find it online.

also here are some screenshots from his profile on that site 

DCCFE568-7876-40B0-943B-8DEC8046AA9A.thu

his fans even got an official name, truly a kpop idol u guiz 

8E8461C4-E93F-44FB-BB5B-CFF75575454B.thu

Not sure where to even start here, that “signature phrase”, saying how oh so extra his humor is and of course girls find him adorable..

33764B10-FB67-4C0E-8809-F86F3624F847.thu 

Sooo... According to what he's saying, his Korean side comes from his (conveniently absent) father? When he looks barely mixed with anything?!

giphy.gif

Posted

...Wasn't he, like, +10-20 pages ago? Where did that come from? Haha

Posted

Sooo... According to what he's saying, his Korean side comes from his (conveniently absent) father? When he looks barely mixed with anything?!

giphy.gif

not @ how hes basing the facts off of jin and jeongguk from bts

Posted

I'm honestly so confused at this point what he is claiming to be.

So his mother is Hawaiian and Japanese? But he's claimed she's black-Asian at one point, and at another point Hawaiian + Japanese + German? Then his father is Korean, but if his mother is Hawaiian-Japanese, then his father is German and Korean??

None of this adds up... there is way too many contradicting statements wtf

Posted

oh wow, jinee is back huh.. so is

~ jinaticx ~

:phftt:

(sorry but i really cant help but take a moment everytime i remember that term of his :ph34r:)

Posted (edited)

(Sorry idk how to get rip of the quote thing) but plenty of Asian people have large eyes it's so annoying when fakers show their medium sized hooded almond eyes as proof 

Park-Ji-Hoon-Chanyeol-Jungkook.jpg

eed7104508f468091b956f4e2740f1df.jpg

Edited by lcvearr
grammatical error

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Addeki