• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3388 posts in this topic

Posted

seems like she shoops her face a lot, but her dancing is better than what we've seen around here with all the k-idols wanna be.  Is she pretending to be korean in any shape or form? (when I checked her page she had removed the korean flag from the description)

her dancing video is actually her dancing to the song in a slower tempo and then she sped the video up to match the song :alpacasad:

Jasmine is crazy. Enforcing this nonsense on how you raise your child... I’m speechless. She’s setting her child up to have sincere identity problems when she grows up.

Posted

Every korean morning I open my korean eyes in my korean bed after my korean body has woken up. I can feel my korean baby in my korean stomach which was conceived by a korean man. At that korean moment, my korean brain remembers some of my korean memories.
My korean mom pushed the half-korean me out of her korean body with all of her korean strength while screaming in korean in a korean hospital. She then left the korean country named Korea by flying to Canada in a korean plane which, by the way, was constructed and build by my fellow koreans.
-Jasmine

That's literally what she sounds like to me

Brand new to this site so sorry if this is a repeat but I just dug around this girls insta...literally only used to hashtag her selfies with "model" and "plussize model" tags, posted 1 picture of a kpop idol, and suddenly every damn selfie after that has "korean" "eurasian" "mixed" in the tags. Shits wild dude

Posted (edited)

tumblr_pn28uwmEdu1wvcf7b_540.thumb.png.b

tumblr_pn28uxkpcb1wvcf7b_540.thumb.png.d

tumblr_pn28uznKgG1wvcf7b_540.thumb.png.f

tumblr_pn28v08Lsj1wvcf7b_540.thumb.png.8

Apparently this cosplayer on instagram @cringyaoba got called out on tumblr for altering his eye shape. I haven’t seen the tumblr post in question so I can’t verify its integrity, but a quick google search brought up his old account (@cringy.aoba) and there are videos where he clearly has double eyelids. Anyone who's used makeup+ knows that the double eyelid sticker doesn't work on videos, so that's already at least one lie. He also claims to be “half asian” but doesn’t specify his ethnicity (which is an immediate red flag imo) and says that his eyelids change shape randomly every day. He has photos of himself with his sister who is very clearly not east asian, but they could be half siblings so idk. I also found a video of him in cosplay makeup where one side of his face is covered with a scar (?) but he couldn’t get the red color to stick to his eyelid, possibly because the makeup wouldn’t adhere to the glue — but that is pure speculation and definitely not concrete proof.

I personally think he’s just a white guy with inner eyelid folds. It’s not especially common, but it’s definitely not impossible. More possible than a haafu with bright green eyes and a tall nose bridge and other predominantly white features who just happens to be super into anime imo. Call me biased but 99% of the time these androgynous, racially-ambiguous, mega-weeb cosplayers turn out to be fully white, so I'm not gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. If he pulls out the “i don’t know my asian dad" card my suspicions will be 100% confirmed.

Anyways, here are some more photos under the spoiler, lmk what you guys think.

Comparison pics:

tumblr_pn2cozJ70I1wvcf7b_1280.thumb.jpg.

tumblr_pn2cp5ajf81wvcf7b_540.thumb.jpg.5

tumblr_pn2cpbbhBS1wvcf7b_1280.thumb.jpg.

tumblr_pn2cpaktah1wvcf7b_1280.thumb.jpg.

Photos of his sister and mother (Not sure of this is against the rules? These are both from his public instagram account):

Screenshot_7.thumb.png.32aed885a74f27a5c

tumblr_pn2cstcvgt1wvcf7b_540.thumb.png.b

Random selfies and candids:

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.0d9397bd8af6b5618

Screenshot_8.thumb.png.b1b92cd18232bb082

tumblr_pn2cp0ngfi1wvcf7b_1280.thumb.jpg.

tumblr_pn28z6sBfZ1wvcf7b_540.thumb.png.3

Screenshot_5.thumb.png.70ac9272ebeba34b6

tumblr_pn2cp1cC991wvcf7b_1280.thumb.jpg.

tumblr_pn2cp1feRi1wvcf7b_1280.thumb.jpg.

tumblr_pn2cp1LMjZ1wvcf7b_1280.thumb.jpg.

Edited by xena
formatting

Posted (edited)

tumblr_pn28uwmEdu1wvcf7b_540.thumb.png.b

tumblr_pn28uxkpcb1wvcf7b_540.thumb.png.d

tumblr_pn28uznKgG1wvcf7b_540.thumb.png.f

tumblr_pn28v08Lsj1wvcf7b_540.thumb.png.8

Apparently this cosplayer on instagram @cringyaoba got called out on tumblr for altering his eye shape. I haven’t seen the tumblr post in question so I can’t verify its integrity, but a quick google search brought up his old account (@cringy.aoba) and there are videos where he clearly has double eyelids. Anyone who's used makeup+ knows that the double eyelid sticker doesn't work on videos, so that's already at least one lie. He also claims to be “half asian” but doesn’t specify his ethnicity (which is an immediate red flag imo) and says that his eyelids change shape randomly every day. He has photos of himself with his sister who is very clearly not east asian, but they could be half siblings so idk. I also found a video of him in cosplay makeup where one side of his face is covered with a scar (?) but he couldn’t get the red color to stick to his eyelid, possibly because the makeup wouldn’t adhere to the glue — but that is pure speculation and definitely not concrete proof.

I personally think he’s just a white guy with inner eyelid folds. It’s not especially common, but it’s definitely not impossible. More possible than a haafu with bright green eyes and a tall nose bridge and other predominantly white features who just happens to be super into anime imo. Call me biased but 99% of the time these androgynous, racially-ambiguous, mega-weeb cosplayers turn out to be fully white, so I'm not gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. If he pulls out the “i don’t know my asian dad" card my suspicions will be 100% confirmed.

Anyways, here are some more photos under the spoiler, lmk what you guys think.

Hidden Content

He (she?) kinda reminds me of Björk with the whole eyelid thing. 

b8cc2e413cb7b7360ceb658fe086f878--gavin-

Bjork%203.png

Edited by Midvinter

Posted (edited)

So are you german, american or finnish? What? I have a feeling he is one of those finnish people with monolids and not asian since he posts pictures of every asian snack he finds and tags his pictures with #asia #korean #chinese #asian etc btw im pretty sure he is trans

50A79ED8-41C2-44BB-B939-1FBA1C33FF86.jpeg

21077BA3-0476-4A83-9DBD-8ADB7423309E.jpeg

38217005-1591-4919-A3FF-56BA633F1B8F.jpegUntitled_1.thumb.jpg.9421b5053120247a027

Untitled_12.thumb.jpg.e7afe5156a1182e3ed

Pretty sure we already brought up this cringyaoba person back when they were peachyybunn, I think it's the same person correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to be them. They claimed to be 25% korean 25% chinese and the other percentage finnish but now american.

Idk I just find it funny that these race fakers are always the ones preaching about their "culture" and being oppressed. 

Edited by Xiao

Posted (edited)

He (she?) kinda reminds me of Björk with the whole eyelid thing. 

I think Björk's eyelid changes are due to age, aren't they? I only ever noticed a change as she has gotten older. It looks pretty consistent when she's younger. 

I don't believe someone's eyelids can change that dramatically day-to-day.

Edited by darlin

Posted (edited)

I think Björk's eyelid changes are due to age, aren't they? I only ever noticed a change as she has gotten older. It looks pretty consistent when she's younger. 

I don't believe someone's eyelids can change that dramatically day-to-day.

I think they just mean the shape, so the hooded lids. 

A lot of people try to use their hooded eyes as proof of them being part "Asian". Take dreamfighterjin for example. They think hooded eyes are similar to monolids, which is the tell-all sign of Asianess in their little brains.

Edited by babalou
added stuff

Posted

Pretty sure we already brought up this cringyaoba person back when they were peachyybunn, I think it's the same person correct me if I'm wrong but it seems to be them. They claimed to be 25% korean 25% chinese and the other percentage finnish but now american.

Idk I just find it funny that these race fakers are always the ones preaching about their "culture" and being oppressed. 

Oh, my bad! I didn't realize it was the same person. :alpacaworry2: Either way, his obsession with mentioning his ever-changing ethnicity is a dead giveaway imo, no actual hapa is so obsessed with their own race that they plaster it all over social media and mention their eyeshape at every given opportunity. Can someone tell these kids it's okay to watch anime and listen to kpop without pretending to be East Asian? Jeez.

Posted

i love how these koreaboos claim american as if it’s a ethnicity.... unless they’re talking about being native american which i doubt and would make their story make no sense.

anyways i think this person is like folding their eyelids? idk how to explain but i know if you fold your eyelids a certain way they can look like monolids? *im so bad at explaining 😭* they prob use glue or smth to tape it and make the eye lid go on top?? 

i found a video! https://youtu.be/Vz9pobK51q4

they def look like they’re using that trick^ or blurrying. something seems off about them 

photos to go back up my thought. 

373693B2-EC70-4F87-ABE8-B0649A9B7108.thuit seems they have hooded ? 

8A8C002E-4982-4307-9C70-BA9ADF9C3B5E.thulooks like he glued his eyelids

46CD6633-2C23-46D1-9CD8-5C21C98EB59A.thu

75962675-1DFB-4304-B466-0F943C7E83FA.thu

doesnt look like his pics?? 

C1EEA8E8-E081-4EE4-B024-A2CDD795713E.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Eyelids CAN change from day to day, as I know that my normally very thinly double lidded eyes can shift either way, but it's honestly fractional and not at the level that this kid's are. The double lid can become more pronounced if my eyes get swollen from crying or lack of sleep; however the entire eye ends up looking puffy and it's obvious just looking at them that the crease is unnatural. This kid is lying through his teeth if he thinks that these drastic changes match the lid changes that hapas experience (which most of the time end up being uneven because they never want to fold on the same crease ughh). His eyes honestly look like he pinched and pulled the top of his eyelid away from his face and moved them down to create temporary monolids due to the lid symmetry and how the lids don't follow the rules of biology when he's looking down at the camera. 

^Above I'm referencing basically what this lady does to her own eyelids:

Edited by Jaken

Posted

Okay I physically cringed at that video tbh but that can't be good for your skin. Like the skin on your eyelids is quite fragile right

Posted

Nope, not good for your eyelid skin at all. But the Kboos will stop at nothing smh:alpacaheadshake:

Posted

They'll have sagging eyelids by the time they're 30 if they keep that up.

Posted

Oh, my bad! I didn't realize it was the same person. :alpacaworry2: Either way, his obsession with mentioning his ever-changing ethnicity is a dead giveaway imo, no actual hapa is so obsessed with their own race that they plaster it all over social media and mention their eyeshape at every given opportunity. Can someone tell these kids it's okay to watch anime and listen to kpop without pretending to be East Asian? Jeez.

These days my sister and I just don’t mention our ethnicity because the fetishizers and koreaboos really come out of the woodwork.. also the race takers make it like their whole identity is being asian? Like no distinguishable personality at all

Posted

Looking at his mom, I'm willing to bet he has hooded eyes like her and is just doing weird eye trickery. I agree with @zenblush that there is something very off about his eyelids