• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

4103 posts in this topic

Posted

Sis we know (for those of you whom don’t remember this ryu who faked being a Japanese man and abused google translate but because of her having an army of white knights for fans she was able to get away with it for YEARS) 

38645773-ADEE-49F9-BD1C-F2C7E6721EDC.png

F04BAC8B-6D67-407F-9EB5-D8AE04FA86AE.png

Sis we know (for those of you whom don’t remember this ryu who faked being a Japanese man and abused google translate but because of her having an army of white knights for fans she was able to get away with it for YEARS) 

Posted

Like are we supposed to pretend you have to have social media? Lmao I'm sorry but I don't understand any of this dramatic shit. Hateful comments suck but I think this is very fitting rn..

qJFr0qe.jpg

Dont you have a life outside of the internet?????? So he/she idkk anymore if he's actually transgender or it was just kpop cosplay so I'm sorry but tf I know?, got cyberbullied as a girl so she deleted that and created this?? Lmao CRY ME A FCKNG RIVER. @Hellox agreeed lmao 😂

Posted (edited)

I could list so many more things that ~Ryu~ did, so distasteful that even her sob story wouldn't make any sense. (Which, like Hellox said, already sounds like some Anime plot in the first place)

I remember her followers trying to make extreme scientific analyses about how her eyes look 100% japanese, now it's kind of really funny in my memory 

Anyway, I'm glad she's leaving all that behind. She's 26 after all. I wish her the best of luck.

Edit: I could have sworn it said 27.

20190212_201749.thumb.jpg.dabac5cf8bd828

She already pulled that 'I'm going to be true to myself now' some time ago. This time I hope she sticks to it.

Edited by Solomon

Posted

Omg I think I got some people mixed up but I can't seem to edit my post for some reason lol. 

Posted

Omg I think I got some people mixed up but I can't seem to edit my post for some reason lol. 

I think something changed a few days ago, because I haven't been able to edit any posts after I exit the page after a few minutes. It must be a new update or something, but I don't see the point of it.

Posted

I know this will be unpopular, but I'll stay with wanting to see a photo of them together. WITH both their faces visible.

Posted

I know this will be unpopular, but I'll stay with wanting to see a photo of them together. WITH both their faces visible.

Wait, you STILL think that Jasmine was faking her pregnancy + giving birth to her daughter? I mean at some point you have to move on and accept it.

Posted

Her cousin posted a picture with Luna. Btw I also never uploaded a pic of myself with my baby💁‍♀️

Posted (edited)

The skepticism is strong and it’s starting to annoy me. It’s her choice to not post a picture of herself with her baby. That doesn’t mean it’s not true. She already posted enough pregnancy pictures: belly, hospital, etc. Plus her family is posting about the baby.

Can we stop with the skepticism thing and focus on her actual and future posts ?

Edited by Saharja

Posted

The skepticism is strong and it’s starting to annoy me. It’s her choice to not post a picture of herself with her baby. That doesn’t mean it’s not true. She already posted enough pregnancy pictures: belly, hospital, etc. Plus her family is posting about the baby.

Can we stop with the skepticism thing and focus on her actual and future posts ?

I don't share the same skepticism as the person above, but I can only imagine their denial is just hopefulness, so I kind of understand where they're coming from. Many people are concerned by how Luna will be raised given Jasmine's history of fetishizing Asians. I'm sure she'll love her daughter, but hopefully it's unconditional and not mostly because of her Asianess. The thought that she might be raised while being fetishized by her own mother makes me uneasy, so I can see why someone might still be holding out hope that she's faking it.  Buuut something tells me we'll be seeing more off the wall sit featuring poor Luna. 

Posted

Jasmine has been lying 9.5 times out of 10. She re-constructed her whole identity, childhood and life up 'til this point because she's a fetishizing lunatic. She even lied about her ethnicity on public profiles related to her job as a model/actress. Give those "skeptics" a break.

I believe that she has a kid but I won't get mad at people who still doubt her. *shrug*

Posted

Jasmine has been lying 9.5 times out of 10. She re-constructed her whole identity, childhood and life up 'til this point because she's a fetishizing lunatic. She even lied about her ethnicity on public profiles related to her job as a model/actress. Give those "skeptics" a break.

I believe that she has a kid but I won't get mad at people who still doubt her. *shrug*

I understand your point. Since she’s lying about her ethnicity, she will lie about other things to keep her story constant. Which means she will lie about her family origins, her past, etc.

But her big lie about her ethnicity and her giving birth should stay two different “events” imo. I’m starting to wonder if it’s good to post her baby’s picture or not on PULL. Because of my mother’s lies, I wouldn’t like that my baby pictures end up on a gossip forum. For that, I’ll contact a mod to clear things up. Of course, we can talk about how Jasmine is gonna treat her baby.

Posted

Please do not post pictures of snowflakes’ family members, it doesn’t matter how they’re related. Keep friends & family out of it, especially a child who has no say or hand on how and where their pictures are posted.

Posted

Well she has total responsibility over another human being who will grow up to be just like any other Canadian and wont be her golden ticket to stay in Korea. If anything, she has damaged her chances even more because visas get more complicated and expensive when you need to find a sponsor for yourself and a dependent. Even if the babys dad recognizes her as his child to the Korean gov, the baby will be able to move to Korea by herself as an adult but no dice for Jasmine. Her only options are a spousal visa or a work visa, which will be hard long term because she doesnt speak Korean. Again, as I said before anchor babies are a myth and you cant just show your baby to a bunch of officials and go "Look! We're both half Korean!"