• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3390 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2019-02-10-03-49-25-1.thumb.p

This is the closest he has gotten to showing a full face photo.

He clearly looks like any other white person and not what at all what a Middle Eastern + North Asia person would look like.

Just because the Russian parent was from the Asian part, that doesn't mean they are classified racially Asian. Russians of European descent make up the majority of Asian Russian while those of North Asian descent are minorities in their own homeland. Even the Far Eastern regions such as Vladivostok that is near the borders of China and North Korea have a huge European descent majority despite practically being in East Asia. The vast majority of the Russian population in Asian (over 90%) is Slavic and other Indo-European ethnicities. The remaining ~10% are the actual indigenous North Asians.

As for Ashkenazi Jews, they are obviously white people even if they return to Israel. Moving back to Israel doesn't undo their European genes and history. If you want to know what the real Middle Eastern people of Israel look like, look to the appearance of Palestinian people.

Anyway, if he really wanted to prove himself, he could take a dna test and all is solved.

However, none of that erases the fact that he has practically been editing his eyes and erasing his eyelids to make them look like monolids. He even admits to draw monolids onto himself ffs

IMG_20190210_042541.thumb.jpg.83dc0a8258

People like scarebrat got called out hard for erasing her eyes to fake a monolid and so did monotonesoraa for pulling on her eyes to look more slanted. Nave doesn't get a pass for doing both this whatsoever.

Not only that, but his whole "Asian" wannabe bullshit is extremely colorist as he has referred to his skin tone as "pale as our kpop idols" and how this paleness equates to making him Asian. Most Asian people have naturally darker skin than white people but Nave promotes the colorist idea that darker tones means that they are not true Asians and there is also the whole issue of the fact that the kpop world is whitewashed to hell and back, yet he worships their paleness as a defining racial characteristic.

Back some time ago, in his Instagram lives, he wouldn't shut up every 30 seconds about his "Asian eyes" and claimed he has monolids and kept pulling on them to make them slanted, even though he pretty much admitted to having hooded eyes now. Also, when an actual Korean person came onto his live and called him out for his bullshit, he says to the girl, "Her eyes are so squinted can't see". 

Then there's also the fact that he drenches himself in Kpop fashion has your typical Kboo bowl haircut and emulates the ulzzang style and surrounds himself with a bunch of Asian girls on IG. Everything that he uses to define himself as Asian is built on racist and ignorant stereotypes (monolids + pale skin + follows east asian fashion and music).

Nave is a complete racist caricature and he deserves getting called out regardless of his poor ethnicity claims. Hell, he even added China at one point, what happened to that? Suddenly, China is gone from his identity lmao

I just scrolled back a few pages and yeah I see now more of the pics that were posted and it really does look like he shooped himself so people hopefully mistake him for being Korean or something lmao. I hadn't really kept up with this thread but I can see why he'd belong here. It's one thing to like Kfashion and whatnot but it's another for him to try to morph himself into a wannabe-ulzzang-type mold. I could see him possibly being part Jewish, based on the few details we can actually see, but not really much of East Russian. At the same time he could be claim to be a lot of things, but without a clear photo or some other type of real proof there's no reason to believe him.

Edited by disappointedwitch

Posted (edited)

I just scrolled back a few pages and yeah I see now more of the pics that were posted and it really does look like he shooped himself so people hopefully mistake him for being Korean or something lmao. I hadn't really kept up with this thread but I can see why he'd belong here. It's one thing to like Kfashion and whatnot but it's another for him to try to morph himself into a wannabe-ulzzang-type mold. I could see him possibly being part Jewish, based on the few details we can actually see, but not really much of East Russian. At the same time he could be claim to be a lot of things, but without a clear photo or some other type of real proof there's no reason to believe him.

Screenshot_2019-02-10-03-49-25-1.thumb.p

ugly

Edited by Lars von trier is here
didnt put pic

Posted

Here's another face pic

Screenshot_2019-02-10-18-02-13-1.thumb.p

Posted

I just spent 4 days reading this whole thread. I am shook. The delusions are... unreal. On the subject of Jasmine. One post she mentioned bipolar disorder. My Mum had it when she was alive. Some categorizations of bipolar can actually have delusions. I think that’s the case with Jasmine. 

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

I’m sorry but is it just me but this is so sad to read. Like @Iliterallycant wrote “the delusion is unreal” really speaks that they need to have a reality check. 

Edited by .......

Posted

Is he shaving holes in his brows on purpose?? I think this is supposed to look different.... 

Posted

that furniture bent tho 

LMAOOO I didn't saw that at first 😂 wth did he bend that to make his jaw more sharper?? But he got a mouth thing on lmao why do that? So stupid 😂

Posted

LMAOOO I didn't saw that at first 😂 wth did he bend that to make his jaw more sharper?? But he got a mouth thing on lmao why do that? So stupid 😂

And a hair wiggle to make his eyes "more Asian". Gross. 

Posted

Here's another face pic

what the hell is he trying to do with those eyebrows... they're atrocious

Posted

Ok, I am new to this thread so I apologize if this was answered ages ago, but.. 

I understand if a person is very into a particular culture, obsessed even. Like if Bob is super into Japanese culture, insist on only eating Japanese foods all the time, only purchase goods from Japanese brands, flies to Japan several times a year, yeah it's a lot, passionate at best, obsessive at worst, but I get it. 

... what I don't understand, and someone please explain to me: is what exactly is the purpose of pretending to be an entirely difference race? I mean is it to gain acceptance? finding a mate? I mean, what is it?

Posted

Apart from Jasmine... I just don't understand how some people go to Korea to find Korean husbands, or in Japan to find Japanese husbands/wives (This applies to girls going to China as well to do the same thing), and getting knocked up to have their desired half-baby. It's just so weird to me after witnessing some koreaboos doing illegal visa runs to marrying someone over there quickly.. 

Posted

He needs to stop with the Soulja Boy eye brows.

Posted

Ok, I am new to this thread so I apologize if this was answered ages ago, but.. 

I understand if a person is very into a particular culture, obsessed even. Like if Bob is super into Japanese culture, insist on only eating Japanese foods all the time, only purchase goods from Japanese brands, flies to Japan several times a year, yeah it's a lot, passionate at best, obsessive at worst, but I get it. 

... what I don't understand, and someone please explain to me: is what exactly is the purpose of pretending to be an entirely difference race? I mean is it to gain acceptance? finding a mate? I mean, what is it?

Looking at it from a psychological perspective instead of a sociological one, I think it's a mix between having an obsession with Asia and also being super insecure about their appearance. I could be wrong, but I think what happens a lot with these people is that they get so consumed with what is considered ideal beauty traits in somewhere like Korea, while also excessively comparing themselves to it to the point where they come to the subconscious delusional conclusion that they'd be more attractive if they looked Asian. Which is obviously ridiculous since there's attractive and unattractive people of any ethnicity. But they only see celebrities who are of course going to be conventionally attractive, so they also probably assume that most Korean people look like Jennie Kim or G-Dragon, if they never actually have had any exposure to Asian people outside of popular media. To a certain extent, it makes sense when a young person does something like that if they're at that awkward stage of trying to fit it in general (think like middle school clique awkwardness), although going about it completely wrong. But it's even more concerning when someone who is a whole ass grown adult does it. It's like they're perpetually at that awkward stage of being someone else because they're not comfortable with themselves, which is actually pretty sad. But that's just my hypothesis lmao there could be other explanations.

Posted

Here's another face pic

why he nose so long it looks like a hook