• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

2749 posts in this topic

Posted

Baby looks healthy and big for a 4 pound baby 

Posted

Good for the baby.

I'd still be 100% laughing if after a few weeks, we see that she doesn't look one bit Asian and Jasmine did all that for nothing.

Posted

.... She named her child "Rideout"????????

Someone please tell me I have misunderstood the post because holy shit that can't be real right 

Also sidenote, but I'm pretty sure this is the first post that Jasmine isn't mentioning how her baby is HaLF KoReAn zOmG

Posted

.... She named her child "Rideout"????????

Someone please tell me I have misunderstood the post because holy shit that can't be real right 

Also sidenote, but I'm pretty sure this is the first post that Jasmine isn't mentioning how her baby is HaLF KoReAn zOmG

jasmine's surname is Rideout so naturally Luna's surname would also be Rideout considering Jasmine is a single mom.

Posted

jasmine's surname is Rideout so naturally Luna's surname would also be Rideout considering Jasmine is a single mom.

Oh my god, thank you so much. I can't believe I missed that. I thought she legit picked that name for a second. Appreciate it! 

Posted

Soo the baby is here! Although she will most likely have to stay in the hospital for a time since I think she is premature  amdathat they usually keep babies that are that small in for a little longer iirc

Screenshot_20190206-235203.png

Wow! Super healthy baby, most prematures are extremely small. She must have done something right during the pregancy! Good job Mama

Posted

Baby looks healthy and big for a 4 pound baby 

It looks that way now, but it’ll lose weight in the next couple days. 

My second was an IUGR baby. We induced at 36 weeks. She was born 4lbs 11oz. Only lost 6oz. That’s great weight loss- they typically aren’t concerned until 12% of the weight is lost. She may have lost more in the next couple days before swinging back up, but I’m not sure since we were allowed to go home shortly after that. She looked so malnourished and had dropped from 8th to 1.5%ile on the preemie girl charts (not WHO that had her in the negatives). Every ounce counts at that age. 

Posted

I'm glad her and the baby are safe. 

I remember someone asking why she's even posting these? I'm assuming that she doesn't know about PULL. She's probably using Instagram as kind of a diary so she can show it to her daughter in the future? 

Posted

Hidden Content

she reminds me of those from Kazakhstan although as someone who is Russian myself I thought at first she was Korean... she does look like KyulKyung so that may be why. In the last picture she looks like young Olivia Hussey 

Posted

It all looks pretty much legit and glad the  baby is okay. But still I haven't seen a picture with her and the baby in one photo so until then I am not 100% convinced all this is real

Posted

It all looks pretty much legit and glad the  baby is okay. But still I haven't seen a picture with her and the baby in one photo so until then I am not 100% convinced all this is real

Jasmine's family members posted some pics. (I don't feel comfortable showing their faces, but these pictures aren't hard to find on fb)

20190208_202036.jpg

20190208_201833.jpg

Posted

I can't believe that her relatives apparently do nothing against Jasmine's Korea obsession. How can they be okay with the whole "My baby is Korean and will grow up in Korea" schtick...?

Posted

Does her familly knows about her Korea obsession though? maybe she keeps it low while socializing with her relatives, if not it amaze me how she kinda acts like a teenager. I think it's possible too that if she's the younger child maybe she wasn't that pressured to "grow up" so they just don't pay that much attention since she's not harming someone?