• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3273 posts in this topic

Posted

honestly don’t think jasmine is smart enough to fake a pregnancy like this (aka fool the hospital into thinking she’s preggo) i think there’s three possibilities 

1. she just faked going to the hospital

2. she’s actually pregnant and she does have what she says (her cords messed up or smth?)  and got released like she said

3. she’s actually pregnant and she doesn’t have her cords messed up like she says she does (aka she’s fine and so is the baby) 

I honestly hope it's just number 3. Considering the multitude of things Jasmine has lied about already, I wouldn't be shocked if she was gross enough to fake a risky pregnancy for attention. 

Posted

honestly think jasmine IS pregnant but is healthy along with the baby. i feel like she might’ve just looked up dangerous pregnancy problems and went along with one. if her story with her leaving early even though she shouldn’t because of her condition isn’t making sense then it might be that. just another episode of jasmine looking for attention 

Posted

Our King Damian has deleted all traces of his Kpop journey. RIP Jinee alias

Screen_Shot_2019-01-27_at_9.05.27_PM.thu

Also he deleted his song request page which suck cuz there were some gold comments lmao

Posted

If Jasmine faked those... horrible pregnancy issues, then she deserves to be a mother even less than before. 

in response to my OT post: (idk how to put it in a dropdown? so gonna use the spoiler tag.... if that's what i was supposed to do anyway just ignore me, i'm not smart tonight)

Basically, I've ignored it. And I will continue to, because I post what I am comfortable with and have never felt the need to post out of my comfort zone. Although I must thank you guys for your kind words about getting through being accused of what people like Jasmine do, it did help even if I was already doing all of those things it's nice to know I am not alone. 

Posted

If Jasmine faked those... horrible pregnancy issues, then she deserves to be a mother even less than before. 

in response to my OT post: (idk how to put it in a dropdown? so gonna use the spoiler tag.... if that's what i was supposed to do anyway just ignore me, i'm not smart tonight)

Hidden Content

i definitely agree with you. if she actually did fake all of those issues, it just really shows how much of a terrible person she is. if some of her fans were to learn about her faked pregnancy issues, then i’m sure they would be absolutely enraged. 

Posted (edited)

About the Canadian Healthcare thing, because I've seen some people ask about it in relation to Jasmine:

It doesn't matter if Jasmine is on welfare, as a citizen/resident of Canada (and Ontario I'd assume since she's been living in Toronto), she's entitled to the same government-sponsored healthcare as everyone else. It would be pretty unlikely that they'd send her home due to her being on welfare or because of money because I'd be willing to bet that if there were actually something wrong with the baby it would be basic treatment that the government pays for?
Someone with a child might be able to confirm -- but as far as I know, Ontario covers prenatal care (unless you're like... demanding extra ultrasounds for the hell of it).

The website isn't super detailed about prenatal stuff, but more reading about the Ontario Health Insurance Program:
https://www.ontario.ca/page/what-ohip-covers

And I don't think she was away from Canada (when she was in Korea/China) long enough to lose her coverage? (Which is the only way I can think of her paying out of pocket and just going home early because she was out of money or something) 

(ignore this spoiler, I can't get rid of the image)

sakimi.png

Edited by kotokari
hiding random image that won't go away

Posted

^ I don't think the fact that she got coverage or not was questioned (at least, not by me) but the fact that she got a big private room. In most neonatal services still open in France (don't know for Canada), the staff put expecting mothers in double rooms unless they actually ask to be in a private room (and then your health insurance has to cover it - if you have a good contract - or you cover the rest yourself). Most countries that offer coverage for their citizens are so in debt ,that they try to save a penny or two where they can when it comes to their public health establishments.

As people have said after my comment, it might be because of the danger her child may or may not be in and the need for space to work around her.

Posted

^ I don't think the fact that she got coverage or not was questioned (at least, not by me) but the fact that she got a big private room. In most neonatal services still open in France (don't know for Canada), the staff put expecting mothers in double rooms unless they actually ask to be in a private room (and then your health insurance has to cover it - if you have a good contract - or you cover the rest yourself). Most countries that offer coverage for their citizens are so in debt ,that they try to save a penny or two where they can when it comes to their public health establishments.

As people have said after my comment, it might be because of the danger her child may or may not be in and the need for space to work around her.

Yeah, for sure! It wasn't directed at anyone (so please don't take it that way), it was just a general thing if anyone was curious before it goes off track :)

Also, now that I look back at pictures, I'm guessing Jasmine probably moved rooms to a semi-private or shared one at some point? I don't know if it's just me, but the picture of the empty room doesn't look the same as her other pictures? :alpacaconfused:

(also no matter how delulu she is, I really hope the baby is ok)

Posted

Our King Damian has deleted all traces of his Kpop journey. RIP Jinee alias

Screen_Shot_2019-01-27_at_9.05.27_PM.thu

Also he deleted his song request page which suck cuz there were some gold comments lmao

Alright I guess it seems like he's becoming a bit self aware maybe lol

Posted

Alright I guess it seems like he's becoming a bit self aware maybe lol

I thought so too but...

Screenshot_2019-01-28_at_4.17.08_PM.thum

These kids be acting like PULL was made for them... sorry sweaty but no

Posted

I thought so too but...

Oh well let's let him believe his fantasy that this whole site is made for him lol it's probably the only source he gets most of his ego from. He's seems hella insecure and confused about his racial identity so whatever. Thanks for all the cringe my dude, it was very enjoyable 🙃

Posted

I just realized I've been blocked by that ^^^ person despite never have interacted with them at all LOL maybe I viewed their story once after reading about them on PULL?? Crazy

Posted

I thought so too but...

Hahaha gotta dream big, amirite? Maybe one day he'll have a whole thread dedicated just to him, then he can really claim he made it big 😂😂

Sorry Jin, you have to make do with being merely a side mention in a general thread for now.

Posted (edited)

so nave is back 9_9 new account tho. and he’s still going strong with the asian thing. can anyone who speaks japanese translate this please? is this google translated or ? 

he’s still using the #ulzzang hashtags and is now using #asianboy and #asian o.O

6ACB1EFD-29CE-46A7-8649-91F0DE063BD2.thu

F7C5D21C-3E91-47EB-9E3F-9104D7141532.thu

D131C133-EA0A-4801-A88C-1B94C335128F.thu

B3BDEA94-9733-46FB-AD9B-AF7639045EE1.thu

C97DD335-6E93-418E-A2B2-4025DA4BB1C6.thu

his bio: EEB5A9F5-CB20-4FD0-B1E2-38B3BE1B715B.thu

Edited by zenblush
not in order

Posted

lmao he attempted to erase his nose bridge between his eyes and eye creases to try to have a flatter profile and look more asian but he left too much blur which makes the edit really obvious

Screenshot_2019-01-29-15-06-45-1.thumb.p