• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3611 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Because this thread has been pretty much focused on Jasmine “I’m KOREAN” Rideout, I thought I would share some racefakers I’ve found.. i followed someone a while ago because I liked their aesthetic despite their race faking and they just posted some of their friends on their Instagram stories and oh my god... I’ve never seen so many fake Asians in one place.

i don’t have screen shots because I’m too lazy, but here are their usernames (I apologise if one of these have been mentioned before..)

Instagram users:

hugeseokkie

imsomni.a

mirrenski

hunsuk.002

_.hoseok_

katsushika_h0kusai (this one’s my fave because they tag Seoul and japan all the time but the pictures could have been taken anywhere..)

ally_kei6.6.6

Anyways , that’s enough sleuthing from me.. maybe this will bridge the gap with jasmines totally full Korean baby being born.

so many hispanic kboos :( i love how it’s realllly obviously they’re not asian but they still think they’re fooling people lol.

i’m no where near being good at makeup but even i know eyeliner shouldn’t look like this 7D1FCB63-6429-4186-868C-E972EEC1EAE7.thu

1CBD761A-1FF4-49D3-B5E6-CED795AE6A93.thu

and this one obviously squinting to make his eyes seem smaller yikes 

DCA6AA4A-4577-48AC-9498-E33A197E7DB8.thu

overall theres nothing massive about them :/ 

Edited by zenblush

Posted

The first pic looks odd to me, can someone explain what it is? Based on the caption I'd guess it's supposed to be a picture of her belly from her POV looking down but it looks almost flat, not rounded the way a heavily pregnant torso looks..... 

I already explained it before. It's a nonstress test. It monitors contractions and fetal heart rate

Posted

Did Jasmine get a private hospital room????????? That's almost IMPOSSIBLE to get a private delivery room especially if you're there on an emergency status. 

I also live in Canada, given one of the more populated parts (vancouver) but it's nearly impossible to get a private hospital room!!!! Even when you're post-surgery most of the rooms are shared by another person.

I'm also amazed by the size of the room.... Wooooow. I wonder how much money she dished out for that one. (You can get coverage but still have to pay to upgrade)

Posted

^ Isn't she on benefits/welfare though?

(Nothing against people on welfare, I'm more than happy that my taxes here in France go to people who have no job and/or less money than I. But it's weird she'd be able to get such a room with the financial situation she seems to be in.)

Posted

In Brazil a guy pay BRL 7K to "be" a korean.

He appears in a lot of tv shows, so i think he had profit, but just in money question, because in appearance....  

brasileiro+coreano.jpg

Posted

He appears in a lot of tv shows, so i think he had profit, but just in money question, because in appearance....  

brasileiro+coreano.jpg

isn’t his name Xiahn nishi or sth? His case was really tragic tbh, i think he had a short lived career as a model in south korea then he’s just.. gone. He never appeared anymore both online and offline, i wonder where he is rn, prolly regretting his decision to change his face entirely like that :/

Posted

(Nothing against people on welfare, I'm more than happy that my taxes here in France go to people who have no job and/or less money than I. But it's weird she'd be able to get such a room with the financial situation she seems to be in.)

Benefits/welfare still give you a basic room, in Canada we have health coverage no matter what (basically). It's just odd that she'd have a private room to herself because it's expensive even if your middle class

Posted

Benefits/welfare still give you a basic room, in Canada we have health coverage no matter what (basically). It's just odd that she'd have a private room to herself because it's expensive even if your middle class

Maybe she was able to get it because her pregnancy is potentially high risk? I'd imagine if something went wrong during delivery, they would need the space for whatever special equipment or a stretcher to take her in for a c-section which might have lead to her getting a private room?

Posted

Maybe she was able to get it because her pregnancy is potentially high risk? I'd imagine if something went wrong during delivery, they would need the space for whatever special equipment or a stretcher to take her in for a c-section which might have lead to her getting a private room?

Yeah, if i remember correctly , I think even in America they prefer to have high risk pregnancies / deliveries in their own room (idk, never been pregnant tho)

Posted

Even though I believe she's pregnant (I don't think she's bright enough to fake everything), we still don't have any proof it's actually her 🤷‍♀️ I just don't understand why she stopped posting selfies so suddenly. I think the last picture that had her face on it was from the gallbladder surgery

Posted

brasileiro+coreano.jpg

i’ve seen his dude so many times before and i always laugh sksksks. he should sue his surgeon because yikes he does not look one bit like korean

guess we should call him gangnam oppa? 9_9

Posted

brasileiro+coreano.jpg

Where is he now? His story is kinda old now, Does he still look the same?

Posted

I’m on benefits, I’ve gotten private rooms before. I think it might depend on the issue or how busy they are but I’m not sure 

Posted

Jasmin posted a video saying the baby is doing well so far. Here is a Screenshot.Screenshot_20190123-214551.thumb.png.d26

Posted

Screenshot_20190124-065758_Instagram.thu