• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3611 posts in this topic

Posted

nobody here wishes bad to her baby nor her. and if someone does then i hope you know that’s f messed up. there’s one thing to want jasmine to stop being delulu and get help but it’s another to actually wish her harm to her and her baby. Her baby isn’t alive and hasn’t done nothing so i don’t know why anyone would want harm to it. i wish her well and hope everything goes smoothly if it’s real 

Posted

Any updates about the hospital visit? I don't have her on Instagram

Posted

Any updates about the hospital visit? I don't have her on Instagram

20190121_224711.thumb.jpg.d6423242bcd25420190121_224655.thumb.jpg.81b3190341e3e7

Posted

Hidden Content

u the real mvp

but damn, must be legit then. 

Posted

u the real mvp

but damn, must be legit then. 

Let's hope that having her daughter will kick something into gear so she sees the error in her ways and stops pretending to be half korean. Otherwise, I can't imagine what kind of environment that would be for a child to grow up in...

I've definitely seen people turn things around after having kids so who knows...

Posted

Hidden Content

"My parentS"

???

!!!

Wut?!

Posted

"My parentS"

???

!!!

Wut?!

Her dad has a long-time girlfriend who I think she considers her mother nowadays. If you look through his fb, you'll see how happy he was when they started to become closer in mid-late 2018

Posted

I'm sorry I still don't see her necessarily being in hospital for her pregnancy. Unless someone can tell me that all the stuff in the photos is specifically for pregnancy related matters.

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry I still don't see her necessarily being in hospital for her pregnancy. Unless someone can tell me that all the stuff in the photos is specifically for pregnancy related matters.

On one of the pics she's getting a nonstress test done, which monitors contractions and fetal heart rate

Edited by Leelee

Posted

Because this thread has been pretty much focused on Jasmine “I’m KOREAN” Rideout, I thought I would share some racefakers I’ve found.. i followed someone a while ago because I liked their aesthetic despite their race faking and they just posted some of their friends on their Instagram stories and oh my god... I’ve never seen so many fake Asians in one place.

i don’t have screen shots because I’m too lazy, but here are their usernames (I apologise if one of these have been mentioned before..)

Instagram users:

hugeseokkie

imsomni.a

mirrenski

hunsuk.002

_.hoseok_

katsushika_h0kusai (this one’s my fave because they tag Seoul and japan all the time but the pictures could have been taken anywhere..)

ally_kei6.6.6

Anyway, that’s enough sleuthing from me.. maybe this will bridge the gap with jasmines totally full Korean baby being born.

Posted

Because this thread has been pretty much focused on Jasmine “I’m KOREAN” Rideout, I thought I would share some racefakers I’ve found.. i followed someone a while ago because I liked their aesthetic despite their race faking and they just posted some of their friends on their Instagram stories and oh my god... I’ve never seen so many fake Asians in one place.

i don’t have screen shots because I’m too lazy, but here are their usernames (I apologise if one of these have been mentioned before..)

Instagram users:

hugeseokkie

imsomni.a

mirrenski

hunsuk.002

_.hoseok_

katsushika_h0kusai (this one’s my fave because they tag Seoul and japan all the time but the pictures could have been taken anywhere..)

ally_kei6.6.6

Anyway, that’s enough sleuthing from me.. maybe this will bridge the gap with jasmines totally full Korean baby being born.

there's nothing really notable about these accounts really.. I don't know Spanish, so idk, but they look like regular kboos at most. If you've seen anything in specific of them race faking please post a screenshot! The only thing I've noticed is that most of them have hangul in their bio. And the typical "kpop boy" haircut.

Posted

I scanned through them all as well (because I'm thirsty for drama obvz) and didnt find much of note. I do understand Spanish to some extent, cringed hard at a few of them but they seem to run in the same circle and buy followers to appear popular 

Posted

there's nothing really notable about these accounts really.. I don't know Spanish, so idk, but they look like regular kboos at most. If you've seen anything in specific of them race faking please post a screenshot! The only thing I've noticed is that most of them have hangul in their bio. And the typical "kpop boy" haircut.

yeah, I mostly posted them for their eye squinting, guess this should have been in the general kboo thread :alpacabored:

Posted

20190121_224711.thumb.jpg.d6423242bcd254

20190121_224655.thumb.jpg.81b3190341e3e7

The first pic looks odd to me, can someone explain what it is? Based on the caption I'd guess it's supposed to be a picture of her belly from her POV looking down but it looks almost flat, not rounded the way a heavily pregnant torso looks..... 

And honestly the writing in the caption of the second pic looks so fucking staged to me? It looks like she's writing a fictional story from first person perspective, not actually writing her own thoughts, if that makes sense. It's something I've noticed done by a lot of snowflakes who are bad at lying. Especially using "definitely" as an intensifier makes it sound like an answer to "I don't think you're feeling anxious at all..." "NO WAY, my anxiety is definitely all over the place!"