• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3659 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Bad news: when I was reading about the 2 vein umbilical cord, I found out on a baby forum that most mothers have to go through early-induced labor (varying from ~32-38 weeks) because complications such as the umbilical cord wrapping itself around the baby's neck and waste-issues leading to stillbirth are more common if you carry the baby to term (some are able to, though). So this could very well be real. Hoping it's not, but idk. Good luck to Jasmine and especially to her baby if it is. 

Here's my source if anyone else is interested in reading about it.

Edited by Jaken
Added source

Posted

Bad news: when I was reading about the 2 vein umbilical cord, I found out on a baby forum that most mothers have to go through early-induced labor (varying from ~32-36 weeks) because complications such as the umbilical cord wrapping itself around the baby's neck and waste-issues leading to stillbirth are more common if you carry the baby to term. So this could very well be real. Hoping it's not, but idk. Good luck to Jasmine and especially to her baby if it is. 

That probably explains why she packed a baby bag early: the hospital/healthcare service told her to be prepared early because of the consequences of her condition in the majority of situations. She is probably too delusional to understand the severity of situation. :(

Posted

That probably explains why she packed a baby bag early: the hospital/healthcare service told her to be prepared early because of the consequences of her condition in the majority of situations. She is probably too delusional to understand the severity of situation. :(

Exactly. Her caption talking about how her baby WANTED to be born early and to "see how it goes!" is just really sad to read. Of course I wouldn't want a mother to be heavily stressing about their baby's condition in an already very stressful time, but I think anyone would worry. There's a low, but still real chance her baby could be born with a fatal kidney or heart defect, or even be stillborn despite everything looking good a few days ago. I hope this was just her attempt at being optimistic, because 2 vein cord or not, childbirth is not something many "LOL" about.

Posted

Question. 

Is it possible to fake those ultra sounds she posted? I don’t see how you thought the baby was fake when you can see it and her name in the same ultra sound photos. 

Honest question! :alpacacrush:

Posted

Question. 

Is it possible to fake those ultra sounds she posted? I don’t see how you thought the baby was fake when you can see it and her name in the same ultra sound photos. 

Honest question! :alpacacrush:

I guess you haven't seen any dr Phil episodes 😂

https://www.fakeababy.com/fathers-day-special-fake-ultrasound-2d-fake-ultrasound-sonogram-personalized-new-now-you-get-3-photos/

https://www.fakeultrasounds.net/2d-fake-ultrasound-sonogram-with-personalization-1/

Posted

avid gossip site users suddenly wish her the best and pretend to be decent human beings

Dude... It's one thing to debunk the lies of flakes and make fun of teens/adults who should know better (like Jasmine 'Ji Hye' Sean-Rideout-Lee) but it's another to act like a scumbag who'd purposely speak ill of a-yet-to-be-born (and maybe not even real) baby?

Like wtf is wrong with you?!

giphy.gif

Posted

We wish the best for the baby and hope it can escape its crazy mother sooner or later

Posted

I think like many of us here, I wish that when she actually sees and holds her baby, she snaps out of her stupid ass shiz and realizes that this is an actual living breathing human being she is holding and is responsible for. like damn.

Posted

Dude... It's one thing to debunk the lies of flakes and make fun of teens/adults who should know better (like Jasmine 'Ji Hye' Sean-Rideout-Lee) but it's another to act like a scumbag who'd purposely speak ill of a-yet-to-be-born (and maybe not even real) baby?

Like wtf is wrong with you?!

giphy.gif

I never said anything abt her baby or her pregnancy boo 🍵👀 

Posted

I never said anything abt her baby or her pregnancy boo 🍵👀 

why are you here anyways then? clearly people here might gossip but they are not malicious. most hoped this pregnancy was fake for the sake of her own child having to be raised by such a delusional woman. but we all want her baby to be okay.

Posted

I can't even imagine if that's the situation... :( Poor mother and baby. While I hope she wouldn't post anything of the baby anymore, I'd like to know how they both are. Jasmine wrote like things were okay. It might be a mom in denial of a premature baby (which I would completely understand), or it might be things are quite alright.

My BF was premature by two months, he and her mom staid in the hospital for weeks. The poor lady still tears up when talking about her experience. Her fear and helplessness when looking her premature son in the incubator were excruciating.

Posted

why are you here anyways then? clearly people here might gossip but they are not malicious. most hoped this pregnancy was fake for the sake of her own child having to be raised by such a delusional woman. but we all want her baby to be okay.

gossip itself s malicious actually so I can’t follow your train of thought on that / I came to read the thread obviously 

Posted

Am I the only one who still feels like she's making this pregnancy up? I understand wanting to keep your pregnancy to yourself, but she doesn't really do that? She talks a lot about it and only showed the vaguest pictures that prove absolutely nothing. She's chubby to begin with and hospital blankets can be thick and it's very possible she's indeed using a pillow or whatever underneath that blanket so even the hospital picture proves nothing? Maybe I'm reaching LOL but I wouldn't be in the least surprised if it ends up being fake. :meowplz:

Posted

Am I the only one who still feels like she's making this pregnancy up? I understand wanting to keep your pregnancy to yourself, but she doesn't really do that? She talks a lot about it and only showed the vaguest pictures that prove absolutely nothing. She's chubby to begin with and hospital blankets can be thick and it's very possible she's indeed using a pillow or whatever underneath that blanket so even the hospital picture proves nothing? Maybe I'm reaching LOL but I wouldn't be in the least surprised if it ends up being fake. :meowplz:

I was kind of hoping it was fake just because I'd feel so sad for the baby if Jasmine didn't snap out of it, but like... honestly speaking what does she have to gain from pretending to be pregnant? Internet clout? 

Posted

I was kind of hoping it was fake just because I'd feel so sad for the baby if Jasmine didn't snap out of it, but like... honestly speaking what does she have to gain from pretending to be pregnant? Internet clout? 

what does she get pretending to be half korean then..? I think her life is so boring she has nothing interesting going on in her life she just makes everything up. I mean she has several blogs, Instagram accounts and even tried YouTube. This girl is literally desperate for attention or an interesting life in any way🤔 but everything she tries fails, nobody really cares.