• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3659 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

That seems remarkably flippant for "I'm going through some shit so I will stay off social media for now" and "my baby due in March that is already at risk for severe health conditions is now going to be delivered 6-8 weeks early"

I would not be returning to social media to post "LOL let's see how this goes!" if that was going on...

I just saw the ppost too, I find this extremely strange...

waiting for an update, despite her shit I hope everything is ok.

edit: tinfoil, what if she always knew her timing was off, and that's why she prepped her "hospital bag" so early?

When do people normally hold their baby showers during pregnancy? Is it always a month before the baby comes? 

Edited by punksu

Posted

giphy.gif

So... That baby is real huh?

(Still, I hope her kid's born healthy without any problems.)

(And as far as theories go, maybe... The kid was conceived even before she went to Korea, hence the weird timing? That'd be a fucking plot twist!)

Posted

Aw lawd she's comin

Screenshot_20190120-171912.png

A 32 week birth is very early....

I can't but feel her baby will be born with lots of serious complications because of the two-vessel cord. :alpacaworry2:

I hope things turn out alright though. 

Posted

Man now I just feel sorry and worried for her. Up till now I held on to the hope she was lying about the pregnancy. I just hope her and her baby are going to be okay and healthy. 

Posted

Am I the only one who thinks it looks like a pillow on her stomach and not like a pregnancy stomach? 

If she really is pregnant then good luck.

Posted

Am I the only one who thinks it looks like a pillow on her stomach and not like a pregnancy stomach? 

If she really is pregnant then good luck.

agree... I get she's in a hospital so if all this is true I feel really bad/hope her baby is okay but it looks so fake.. 

If she's in delivery, I hope everything's good with her and her daughter. Having an early baby is terrifying. Not to mention all the risks and complications the mom or baby could have.

Maybe she'll come to her senses when she gets to hold her daughter for the first time. That can happen when the reality of parenthood sets in. And I certainly hope she's smart enough to keep the baby pictures out of public social media accounts - there are some weird and malicious people out there, even in this forum.

It would be best for her to stay in Canada. She's got family and support there, being a single mom can be lonely. Being in a (culturally) foreign country only adds up to that.

Canada is definitely her best bet, but I highly doubt she'd realize that. Korea still struggles with non-Korean races and the thought of being a single parent (unless situations such as a parents untimely death).

My boyfriend has told me countless times that while he will like his future kids to live in Korea and experience their culture, he refuses to stay there with them past elementary school. He fully recognizes the struggles that mixed children (and even full Korean children) have to deal with in Korea and does not want his future children to deal with that. 

Jasmine... alone? In Korea? With her little baby and no one else? With no Korean skill? This will be a rough awakening. 

Posted

Tbh it looks like her pre-pregnancy belly 💁‍♀️

deja vu

Considering her appearance, she could be 6 to 7 months pregnant and still no one would know she has a baby in her :doge:

Y'all gotta wait until 2019 for that

:haiplz:

Posted

(And as far as theories go, maybe... The kid was conceived even before she went to Korea, hence the weird timing? That'd be a fucking plot twist!)

I actually think the same thing. That the father is someone else and that this is the baby's normal due date. I just don't think any mother to be would be so flippant about such an early birth.
I just hope everything goes well for her child.

Posted

I'm pretty sure I saw her post in one of the korea fb groups like last week that her due date was this month or next month or somewhat soon. Let me see if I can dig it up back to be sure tho!

Posted (edited)

avid gossip site users suddenly wish her the best and pretend to be decent human beings

Edited by extreme
Incorrect grammar

Posted

We may gossip, but nearly no one would want to actually harm her. Especially not her child. It is in fact possible to point out her bullshit without wanting anything bad to happen to her.

okay 👏🏼