• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

This girl was discussed in the Koreaboo thread, but it's obvious she belong here.

Screenshot_20190109-130428_Instagram.thuShe claims to be Korean and live IN Korea as a model but there's no proof she's ever stepped foot into the country. 

She photoshops herself into what she thinks looks "Korean" I guess and writes in awkward Google translated Korean as well as Japanese sometimes.

Hidden Content

Her comments are also a mess of her proving that she knows nothing at all about the Korean language 

Hidden Content

There's  a bunch of her just replying informally to just generic comments you get when you use Korean hashtags, so I'm not going to post them all since it's all the same shit. Which is weird because her captions are written (awkwardly) in formal speech. As a Korean person, you should know not to speak informally to people you don't know, no?^^

But the weirdest thing is, she has two "Korean guys" commenting on all of her photos. The accounts both have less than 100 followers and neither of them seem to understand the Korean language at all. These accounts are 100% fake and they were most likely made by her.

Hidden Content

Anyways sorry if I sounded too harsh but literally wtf is she doing? She's too old for this nonsense.

"문제 없어:)" and "나는 너를 사랑해" got me crying omg no actual Koreans say that lmaoooo

Posted

So um I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to reverse image search the photos from the 2 "korean guys" that are constantly commenting on "Eunha's" instagram and was shocked by how easy it was to find who they were catfishing as.

Catfish:

Screenshot_20190110-041407_Instagram.thu

Real account:

Screenshot_20190110-041331_Instagram.thu

catfish: Screenshot_20190110-040942_Instagram.thu

Real account:

Screenshot_20190110-040739_Instagram.thu

*sorry for bad formatting im on mobile

I'm pretty sure this is another of her catfish account too: 

20190110_080737.thumb.png.ead8abacded358

"He" pretty much comments on all her photos, and when I did a reverse search, I got about 3 results from the image (I'm on mobile so I can't do too much right now). Don't know original guy's name but I'm sure as hell this ain't his account lmao. 

Posted

"He" pretty much comments on all her photos, and when I did a reverse search, I got about 3 results from the image (I'm on mobile so I can't do too much right now). Don't know original guy's name but I'm sure as hell this ain't his account lmao. 

weird ass japanese sentence ✓ ( I have loved you)

Either a singer/dancer/model ✓ 

Low followers ✓

Makes you wonder how many fake accounts she actually made lol her life must be so empty 

Posted

back to nxvewuw, i like how he wore sunglasses, so we couldn't see his eyes.

nave.thumb.jpg.bd13d6bc2429c861507d2a0f8

Posted (edited)

And again, we have Google translate Japanese. I can 100% guarantee that this is a fake account. Japanese people don't talk like that. Also, 愛 has a really heavy connotation in Japanese and is almost never said unless you are as close as a husband and wife. Even then, most guys are far too embarrassed to say it and definitely wouldn't post it on social media.

An actual Japanese person would have written "好きだった" or something like that

Edited by Sugi

Posted

That (___idc_idk_id__) account is actually @koutaso_0415 on Twitter (or @koutaso415 on Instagram)
I knew it was either a popular Instagrammer or a host lmao
Someone who looks like that never has only around 10 followers lol. She's striving for that >pretty boys like me< kinda scenario 

Posted

imagine making all these fake accounts and signing in and out of them, AND typing multiple messages into google translate just so one of your 500 followers think real™ koreans think you're pretty :(( what an absolute waste of time

Posted

I would be more worried about this girl if she wasn't mentally ill and spends all this time and energy in making fake accounts and basically having conversations with herself. 

Posted

imagine making all these fake accounts and signing in and out of them, AND typing multiple messages into google translate just so one of your 500 followers think real™ koreans think you're pretty :(( what an absolute waste of time

That's what the private modes and several browsers are for, no need to logout, just switch windows and you can chat with yourself :alpacaheadshake: lol

Posted

Who the hell is he tryna fool? This boy looks 100% white even if you can't see his sunglasses

Posted

I'm worried about these people's mental state. How sick do you have to be to fake a whole ethnicity??  I get that some people won't 'look' mixed or look a certain way but omg these are too far. Also, I can't speak korean and my Japanese is a death trap but omg that katakana was written horribly omfg  how do you f*ck up の ??? And that hangeul/hangul (idk how to spell it) .... I've never heard my friend say  neoreul neoneun saranghae~~~ wut even is that??

Also can I just say what the ACTUAL FUCK is this picture??? 5c394b9fd248a_FireShot_Capture_1_-_LADC_

NONONONO sweetie if you're a sinophile, you FETISHIZE CHINESE PEOPLE. THATS NOT SIMPLY LIKE THE CULTURE OR HISTORY ITS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE

Like I guess if you're a die hard koreaboo you just ~~appreciate~~ the culture. Not like you're a crazed person who only wants a Korean oppar to make Korean babies? No, never that, and I guess weeaboos AREN'T people who think Japan is the ultimate best country where everything will be like ANIME!!!11!1 Seems like this is the mentality of the non-asians pretending to be asians =_=

Posted

I'm worried about these people's mental state. How sick do you have to be to fake a whole ethnicity??  I get that some people won't 'look' mixed or look a certain way but omg these are too far. Also, I can't speak korean and my Japanese is a death trap but omg that katakana was written horribly omfg  how do you f*ck up の ??? And that hangeul/hangul (idk how to spell it) .... I've never heard my friend say  neoreul neoneun saranghae~~~ wut even is that??

Hidden Content

using shit like "watashi" and "na/neo" is usually a dead giveaway that the person is nowhere near fluent since native speakers usually tend to shorten their sentences and you usually know who you're talking about from context. 

these people are ridiculous, like, since they have this much free time, why not invest that into AT LEAST googling how a language works...just to at least get a general idea lol.

Posted

if anything, he looks like Michael Jackson to me.

his haircut makes me uncomfortable lol