• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3711 posts in this topic

Posted

omg what is this thread. who are these people? how can people be so delusional? they wanna be East Asian without the disadvantages of being Asian? like racism, the stereotypes, etc? because it's "hella trendy to be asian rn"? 

Posted

This fake Asian pack is so weird... like how do they even find each other?? Soraangelic girl and her bf, Aniya girl and her bf and now this fake Korean white dude with an Asian girl as his "bestie". It's like a cult omg....

Posted

I noticed that our model Jasmine Sean uploads old 'modeling' pictures. Why would she do that? 

Because she hasn't actively modeled in ages, so she has nothing else to post 

Posted

This fake Asian pack is so weird... like how do they even find each other?? Soraangelic girl and her bf, Aniya girl and her bf and now this fake Korean white dude with an Asian girl as his "bestie". It's like a cult omg....

i actually know many of those "asian packs" and they kinda fetishize each other constantly? they are like "omg you look like (insert kpop star)" and many of them fetishize japanese and korean (and sometimes chinese) people. They probably kinda do it to get their daily amount of compliments. All of them like kpop (and anime) and looking korean is a big compliment among them. 

Posted (edited)

I thought Aniya was honest with being white though? She's always said she's Ukrainian/Israeli and her bf is I think either Latino or Middle Eastern.

But she did bait people into thinking she's somehow connected to Korea because she constantly used hangul, posted about kpop and cosplaying idols and emulated Korean beauty trends so there's that. Though she toned down over the years.

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted (edited)

This girl was discussed in the Koreaboo thread, but it's obvious she belong here.

Screenshot_20190109-130428_Instagram.thuShe claims to be Korean and live IN Korea as a model but there's no proof she's ever stepped foot into the country. 

She photoshops herself into what she thinks looks "Korean" I guess and writes in awkward Google translated Korean as well as Japanese sometimes.

Hidden Content

Her comments are also a mess of her proving that she knows nothing at all about the Korean language 

Hidden Content

There's  a bunch of her just replying informally to just generic comments you get when you use Korean hashtags, so I'm not going to post them all since it's all the same shit. Which is weird because her captions are written (awkwardly) in formal speech. As a Korean person, you should know not to speak informally to people you don't know, no?^^

But the weirdest thing is, she has two "Korean guys" commenting on all of her photos. The accounts both have less than 100 followers and neither of them seem to understand the Korean language at all. These accounts are 100% fake and they were most likely made by her.

Hidden Content

Anyways sorry if I sounded too harsh but literally wtf is she doing? She's too old for this nonsense.

uri_mh1547056811189.jpg

uri_mh1547056856454.jpg

holy shit. I have tears running down my face right now. this is the best forum post I have ever seen in my whole life. bless you. 

edit: I made these screenshots my wallpaper because they brought me oh so much joy

Screen_Shot_2019-01-09_at_2.09.05_PM.thu

Edited by 츄
wallpaper lolz

Posted

holy shit. I have tears running down my face right now. this is the best forum post I have ever seen in my whole life. bless you. 

edit: I made these screenshots my wallpaper because they brought me oh so much joy

Hidden Content

LMAOO thank you, thank you. I'd like to thank eunha unnie for making this possible uwu I was looking through her comment section before going to sleep last night and I couldn't sleep after from laughing so hard. 

I forgot to include the proof that she claims to be Korean so I'll leave it here:

Screenshot_20190109-045023_Instagram.thuthe first hashtag is #koreanwoman. Some other noticable ones are #koreanmodel #koreanmakeup #bigbang #japanesehomestylefood..? And of course, #cuteson

someone posted a screenshot of her story in the other thread where someone asked if she's Korean and she said she is half. Lol.

Posted (edited)

LMAOO thank you, thank you. I'd like to thank eunha unnie for making this possible uwu I was looking through her comment section before going to sleep last night and I couldn't sleep after from laughing so hard. 

I forgot to include the proof that she claims to be Korean so I'll leave it here:

Hidden Content

I lolled at #kim

Hidden Content

I just read that and I died.  that japanese written in korean is gold. not to mention her convo with that  "i am who", it screams google translate from miles away (no problem? loll)

Edited by Omega3

Posted

This girl was discussed in the Koreaboo thread, but it's obvious she belong here.

Screenshot_20190109-130428_Instagram.thuShe claims to be Korean and live IN Korea as a model but there's no proof she's ever stepped foot into the country. 

She photoshops herself into what she thinks looks "Korean" I guess and writes in awkward Google translated Korean as well as Japanese sometimes.

Hidden Content

Her comments are also a mess of her proving that she knows nothing at all about the Korean language 

Hidden Content

There's  a bunch of her just replying informally to just generic comments you get when you use Korean hashtags, so I'm not going to post them all since it's all the same shit. Which is weird because her captions are written (awkwardly) in formal speech. As a Korean person, you should know not to speak informally to people you don't know, no?^^

But the weirdest thing is, she has two "Korean guys" commenting on all of her photos. The accounts both have less than 100 followers and neither of them seem to understand the Korean language at all. These accounts are 100% fake and they were most likely made by her.

Hidden Content

Anyways sorry if I sounded too harsh but literally wtf is she doing? She's too old for this nonsense.

uri_mh1547056811189.jpg

uri_mh1547056856454.jpg

ROFL reminds me of this Korean guy that used to be like "yeah yeah I got a British girlfriend .. we hang out allllll the time. I'll get her to add you one day!" fast forward .. "she" adds me and starts speaking to me in the most broken English (suspiciously like the Korean guy .. even using the same weird ass text emotes). I check out her page and its a pic of a god damn model from Britain's Next Top Model ffs

Posted

I lolled at #kim

I just read that and I died.  that japanese written in korean is gold. not to mention her convo with that  "i am who", it screams google translate from miles away (not a problem? loll)

I just went to that "kim" profile and he also thinks there is no problem!

Screenshot_20190109-150539_Instagram.thu

what a coincidence. These guys are like so similar, they must both be Korean or something~~

I don't know Japanese so I didn't screenshot any of her Japanese comments, but I'm guessing they're just as bad.

Posted

what a coincidence. These guys are like so similar, they must both be Korean or something~~

I don't know Japanese so I didn't screenshot any of her Japanese comments, but I'm guessing they're just as bad.

I wonder if she or her other kboo friends make these accounts (that's a lot of work) because at this point it's just hilarious

Posted

In this screenshot that you posted, kimkim1 says "카와이" which is 한글 version of "kawaii" 

Posted

In this screenshot that you posted, kimkim1 says "카와이" which is 한글 version of "kawaii" 

haha I know, sorry I only meant to say that there's comments on her account where she writes in Japanese (not in 한글) but I didn't post any of them here since I don't understand them. So I'm not sure if there's any funny errors in there as well but I'm sure it's all Google translate. 

If someone knows Japanese they should go check out her account though :haiplz:

Posted

haha I know, sorry I only meant to say that there's comments on her account where she writes in Japanese (not in 한글) but I didn't post any of them here since I don't understand them. So I'm not sure if there's any funny errors in there as well but I'm sure it's all Google translate. 

If someone knows Japanese they should go check out her account though :haiplz:

yyeahh...guys she ain't it lol she didnt write much Japanese but it's as bad as her korean 😂 she does the classic "あなたはわたしは"-type of sentences in her pic descriptions how no Japanese person would speak ever and fountheis gem

20190110_001556.thumb.jpg.aeb96c62d4e262I think she was trying to say 'bad bitches dont die'

But she literally wrote 'bad female dogs dont die'😂

雌犬 is female dog literally, if she really wanted 'bitch' she should've just written it in katakana ビッチ but Japanese people dont really say that so maybe just 嫌な女 (bad woman) wouldve been more fitting?