• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

4106 posts in this topic

Posted

While I do know a family with two half Chinese children with red hair (a mixture of Chinese, Hmong, Irish, and Scandinavian), they still look very much half Asian. But still, Jasmine is obviously pretending. There are no traces of Korean in any of her features.

Oh that's interesting, I've heard about Asians that have features not usually seen in Asian (red hair, hazel eyes), but mostly of people with Mongolian/Nepal blood or central Asian blood. When it comes to Chinese or south east Asian, I've only ever seen those with lighter brown eyes and lighter brown hair. 

Posted

Someone has to tell her being able to say "Konnichiwa" and "Anyaseyoung" doesn't count as fluency. 

I do wonder what would happen if someone asked her at a casting call or whatever to speak either of the languages :haiplz:.  When I interviewed for a job and mentioned certain language skills they had me say some things in the language to confirm I had said skills but idk how that works out in the acting industry. 🤷‍♀️ I'm also waiting for her to start claiming some Japanese ancestry like our other favorite HALF KOREAN Jinee. 

Posted

What's gold is that she was listed BEFORE as caucasian. I didn't know your race could change just because you got knocked up over a fetish

Good thing there are screenshots of her previous profile lol :happee:

(And they are not even a month old, like wtf are you doing Jasmine?)

Posted

Someone should legit "hire" Jasmine and ask her to speak/read from a Korean/Japanese script for the camera. Would be priceless.

The hell is she thinking anyway, this stuff can come out as untrue pretty quick, especially if she's claiming she can do something she defo can't.

Posted

Sure Jinee, sure.

09DA2B21-09B0-4B37-AC72-028219C78E3A.png.8d791484ee9ef38426c08b4af54a989c.png

Posted

Sure Jinee, sure.

alright then, imma wait right here. Please go all the way back in line to all the other people that claimed to take legal actions...yes ALL THE WAY BACK 🤷🏼‍♀️

Posted

I always wonder if those kids know what a lawyer costs. At work we're always laughing at such threats because the next argument will be "My father/uncle/cousin/grandma's cat is a lawyer!!", like yeah, we're waiting for that lawsuit, bring it on :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

Sure Jinee, sure.

What is he going to sue for? Slander? It’s not slander if it’s true lmao

Posted (edited)

What is he going to sue for? Slander? It’s not slander if it’s true lmao

Right. At the very least, he'd have to prove that it's not true, which unfortunately he can never seem to do. :alpacaheadshake:

That "absentee asian parent" lie that racefakers always tell wouldn't hold up in an actual court, so good luck. 

Edited by babalou

Posted

Right. At the very least, he'd have to prove that it's not true, which unfortunately he can never seem to do. :alpacaheadshake:

That "absentee asian parent" lie that racefakers always tell wouldn't hold up in an actual court, so good luck. 

like Jaken said, he should just get a dna test and prove us all wrong, way cheaper :^) 

they're all the fcking same, it's getting boring at this point. 

Posted

I wanna see how he can sue me across the globe ahahahaha

Posted

That's rich coming from someone who raised $10 for their 6 month trip to Korea

this response had me dead 

Posted

i just realized that it's kinda sad that he also doesn't know english that well, in addition to not knowing korean language at all...

this is @ all the flakes tbh ... you keep using the word "stalker" but 

EuphoricNegativeKodiakbear-size_restrict