• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

3654 posts in this topic

Posted

Screenshot_20180917-201556.png

Posted

He’s tried to blur out his last name before but he left the initial K in the front to make it seem like it was Kim, but it was a German surname. So his father isn’t Korean.

Posted

"i'm 25% white and sorry that's like nothing"
*looks mostly, if not completely white*

???
wow lmao

Posted (edited)

So that means his father is most likely 100% white and his mother is 50% polynesian and 50% white. Which would make him 75% white and 25% hawaiian and that somehow equates to being Korean...

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

"where TF AM I WHITE" 

*is 1/4 German" 

bitch, fyi German is white lmfao, also, a 1/4 ain't little lmfao....

why are these brats so delusional holy shit....also, WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT BEING EAST ASIAN jfc...

they only thing i heard from mixed kids is the shit they get on both ends, what the actual shit....disgusting.

Posted

So that means his father is most likely 100% white and his mother is 50% polynesian and 50% white. Which would make him 75% white and 25% hawaiian and that somehow equates to being Korean...

tbh out all the possibilities of what he is, given the evidence, this is the one I believe in the most that's the closest to the truth

Posted (edited)

here i speak Bullshit, let me translate: my dad is white and my mom is half Hawaiian, which makes me 75% white and 0% asian but i’m a koreaboo who wants to gain instagram clout, so i lie about my ethnicity. not sure how I’m gonna convince kpop companies that i’m half Korean but i’ll cross that bridge when i get to it. now leave me alone and let me racefake in peace!

Edited by xena

Posted

giphy.gif

Why can't kids these days have harmless hobbies like living their kboo fantasies through wattpad fics only, opposed to faking ancestry for clout?

Posted

I’m crying at the 25% is nothing. Dude that’s a whole grandparent lmaooo. Like go tell ur white grandma that.

OT: took one of those DNA tests i found out that I’m like ~27% Native American and being super surprised and excited that there was that much NA since I’m whiter than white (I’m half Mexican). Like it legit made me feel more validated as a Latina for some reason. So, to me 25% is quite a bit but that’s just me lmao

I will never understand people who say "25% is nothing." That's a large part of your bloodline. If I took a DNA test and found out I was 25% a certain ethnicity I'd def claim it lmao.

Anyways, I'm honestly shocked that he'd rather pretend to be Korean than embrace his Hawaiian heritage. Hawaiian culture is so marginalized and suffered many losses during colonization, so shouldn't that be even more of an incentive to celebrate it?

Posted

OT:

NOT SAYING THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH BUT 

im only 25% white and I look very white passing so

Posted (edited)

I will never understand people who say "25% is nothing." That's a large part of your bloodline. If I took a DNA test and found out I was 25% a certain ethnicity I'd def claim it lmao.

Anyways, I'm honestly shocked that he'd rather pretend to be Korean than embrace his Hawaiian heritage. Hawaiian culture is so marginalized and suffered many losses during colonization, so shouldn't that be even more of an incentive to celebrate it?

I dont find it surprising tbh. He, like, all the other people who lie about their true ethnic backgrounds are doing it for attention and since Korean Pop culture is popular in the rest now right now  he already has in interest in that, he probably claimed he was Korean for people to pay attention to him.

If Hawaiian, Polynesian, Pacific Islander, etc  culture was gain was gaining influence in the western worldand everyone wanted to get to their pop culture, I am sure he would have claimed it then.

EDIT: I think people say 25% means nothing is because the other 75% of a persons dna is whats most dominantly in their phenotype. For me personally,  claiming the more or less a quarter of european DNA as a black person and then indentify only as white because of that is just weird. I think you are what most of your ethnicity is buut people can claim any part of their ancestory if they want to

Edited by VioletRhapsody

Posted

Yeah, cause as a girl it's so hard to buy condoms and tell the guy to either wear it or get lost. Seriously though, how desperate do you have to be to risk an unwated pregnancy just to have sex with a random kOrEaN guy? 

*btw the reason in the shared post for men being 100% responsible is simply ejaculation 😑 cause WoMeN dOnT oVuLaTe aLL tHe TiMe*

20180919_093116.png