• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

4098 posts in this topic

Posted

I wonder if Jasmine's child in the future would reject themselves being half korean? Just like how Jasmine does by saying she's only half Canadian, excluding her mother who is full white and Canadian? 

While that baby is growing, Jasmine is going to show them off like a race trophy once it grows up. I can't help but feel terrible for what that child has to endure by being a child of Jasmine. School system in Korea, being fatherless and living in Korea forever and ever;;; also detaching the child from its other identity in Canada to only remind them that they are full korean... ah

IMG_9956.thumb.PNG.d9dccd56476362ff45df4

Posted

I can't help but feel terrible for what that child has to endure by being a child of Jasmine. School system in Korea, being fatherless and living in Korea forever and ever;;; also detaching the child from its other identity in Canada to only remind them that they are full korean... ah

The thing is, nobody will let them live in Korea.

But it's kinda cute how she thought she can just get pregnant and simply move there just based on the fact that baby will be half Korean. The sad news is, her child will have less rights than Korean adoptees who can at least apply for f4 visa. The kid will be treated same as every other Canadian

Posted

I found some more ish on this individual https://www.instagram.com/eatpinkjin_/ here's another instagram where they've posted that "passport" photo which isn't a passport at all sukjin.thumb.PNG.b6b129b9006f8e97dc101a9

sukjin2.thumb.PNG.93c71d2f5be2e94c4f028d

there's so much to dig through, still going

I wonder if they actually have FAS (fetal alcohol syndrome) rather than being mixed. People, who have it look similar to this....  Their eyes can appear asian-ish due to epicanthal folds, the upper lip is usually thin and the philtrum is really smooth / barely there.... ofc this could all be coincidental. 

But yeah, just wanted to let those asia-boos know, that this might be the reason, their eyes look that way. Maybe your mom just had a few drinks when she was pregnant with you... so stop it already. UGHH. -___-

Posted

I wonder if they actually have FAS (fetal alcohol syndrome) rather than being mixed. People, who have it look similar to this....  Their eyes can appear asian-ish due to epicanthal folds, the upper lip is usually thin and the philtrum is really smooth / barely there.... ofc this could all be coincidental. 

But yeah, just wanted to let those asia-boos know, that this might be the reason, their eyes look that way. Maybe your mom just had a few drinks when she was pregnant with you... so stop it already. UGHH. -___-

I wouldn't go that far lol. Anyway, to me personally, the strangest thing is his skin/eye/hair color. His mother is a dark skinned person and assuming his father is Korean, how is it even possible for them to create such a pale specimen with hazel eyes

Screenshot_20180614-185140.thumb.png.458ed87f7563986c66c35eb87871511c.png

Screenshot_20180614-185128.thumb.png.ead97783274d65ef45510f95f200eb6d.png

Posted (edited)

Saying that white people with epicanthic folds and other Asian-like features are a result of fetal alcohol syndrome is plain horrible and ignorant.

Especially going as far as to assume their mothers were alcoholics while pregnant to give their children such features... 

I hope in this thread, we can have some sense and never get down to this again.

I wouldn't go that far lol. Anyway, to me personally, the strangest thing is his skin/eye/hair color. His mother is a dark skinned person and assuming his father is Korean, how is it even possible for them to create such a pale specimen with hazel eyes

Despite the differences in hair/skin/eye/etc, I have to admit that they do look a bit alike with their facial features, particularly their lips and a eyebrows. So perhaps, she is his mother, or maybe a different relative like aunt or an in-law? 

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

Despite the differences in hair/skin/eye/etc, I have to admit that they do look a bit alike with their facial features, particularly their lips and a eyebrows. So perhaps, she is his mother, or maybe a different relative like aunt or an in-law? 

No, that's his mom and yeah, they look alike. That's what makes me question the ethnicity of his father cause adding a Korean to the mix just doesn't make sense. He posted many pics with her before, all stating that she's the mother

Screen_Shot_2018-06-06_at_01.10.01.thumb.png.9c2179839556089aaaa4ada1be2a27f8.png

Posted

No, that's his mom and yeah, they look alike. That's what makes me question the ethnicity of his father cause adding a Korean to the mix just doesn't make sense. He posted many pics with her before, all stating that she's the mother

Screen_Shot_2018-06-06_at_01.10.01.thumb.png.9c2179839556089aaaa4ada1be2a27f8.png

I kinda dont believe that's his mom. Maybe just some other relative in the family and she calls her 'mom' because she is Asian? And thinks that's good enough for the to make people believe her? 

If I imagine lady and a korean man making a kid..it would never turn out like her, it just doesent make sense tbh

Posted

Has he ever actually shown pictures of his father? Or what stories does he makeup about his father (left the family/died/etc)?

Posted

I also think that she is most likely his mom. They have similar features, although whether he is Korean or not is still kind of a mystery. Did he say specifically which of his parents is Korean? Because if he says he's Korean and German, then I don't think his mom looks at all German so the most I could think of is that his dad is German and his mom could be Korean and also maybe Filipino? I could be totally wrong though, it's just a guess. And that's assuming that he's not trying to lie about his ethnicity.

Posted

Did he say specifically which of his parents is Korean?

From what was mentioned before, he specifically said his father is the korean one 🤔 don't remember the whole story, but dad was out of the picture early on or something and he never said anything about his moms ethnicity 

Posted

From what was mentioned before, he specifically said his father is the korean one 🤔 don't remember the whole story, but dad was out of the picture early on or something and he never said anything about his moms ethnicity 

It's always the parent is removed from the family early on isn't it? :hoplz:

Posted

Well it honestly it could be true for all we know. Maybe this kid is what Jasmine's baby's future could be 🤷🏻‍♀️. Doesn't take away he's kinda cringe. But he's a dreamer, an hopelessly oblivious dreamer at that but I can kinda appreciate that. 

Posted

What's the mom's ethnicity? She looks Filipina to me but also kinda racially ambiguous so maybe she's mixed? And I'm pretty sure the dad is white cause there is just no way a Filipino/Korean child would look fully white lmao

Posted

What's the mom's ethnicity? She looks Filipina to me but also kinda racially ambiguous so maybe she's mixed? And I'm pretty sure the dad is white cause there is just no way a Filipino/Korean child would look fully white lmao

It'd make sense if she were Filipino or another maritime SEA. I've only seen aboriginals in East Asia look like her, and Korea happens to be far too homogenous.

Posted (edited)

About hapas, Is it really like that in USA ? That Asian Women prefer White Men? I'm asian and is from a country in Asia, I know for sure, some people in my country have that white fetish and hail whatever kind of eurasian relationship, but when it comes to USA or other multi-race country, I always thought it's just normal that there are more mixed couple. 

I'm sorry if it's out of topic and this comment is from a few weeks ago but I'm curious about it after I realize there are a lot of women asian american youtuber (this sounds awkward, I'm sorry my English is shit) with white men partner. 

Are you asking if hapas prefer white men or asian women in general? 

As an Asian-American, I can personally say I do not prefer or want to date white men. Growing up, I was never attracted to white guys and a lot of my friends who are also first generation Asian-Americans usually only date other Asian-Americans or minorities. Though, I can't speak for other Asians as a whole, I would like to point out that the generalization of most or all Asian women preferring to date white guys and want nothing to do with their culture is incorrect. Not saying there aren't some Asians who do prefer white males over their counterpart, it's just offensive to conclude or assume that the mass is the same (especially if it's a non-Asian who is stating these comments or opinions). Putting things into context, where you grow up/live and who you are surrounded by really reflects on a person and their preference. So the Asian-Americans or Asians who have/or are living in heavily white dominated area will of course feel more pressure to fit in and may prefer to date or are attracted to white males.

Once again, I personally disagree that most Asian women flock over white male or want to be white, seem white, act white, etc. Unless you're also Asian and living in the USA, I wouldn't really take in a non-Asian's point of view in an Asian identity/perspective debate.

Edited by buymefood