General "non Asians pretending to be Asian" thread

500 posts in this topic

Posted

i saw that someone added this strategically worded comment to his latest post (based on google translate it seems to ask if he's really japanese or not. japanese speakers pls confirm lol) ...let's see his response

Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 2.54.03 PM.png

Posted

i saw that someone added this strategically worded comment to his latest post (based on google translate it seems to ask if he's really japanese or not. japanese speakers pls confirm lol) ...let's see his response

That's pretty good LOL :D

Posted (edited)

Summary for 0kyashi0 aka Kyle:

Social Media:

- Says he's half Japanese (from his father's side) and was born in Japan, even though he's probably 99,99% not

- Sends his selfies to instagram pages that are intended to empower Asians 

- Rants about racism and about Asian fetishization even though he's doing it himself

- Claims to had double eyelid surgery because his mother hated his Asian features 

- Uploaded a childhood picture of himself with "monolids" to prove that he's indeed Asian, although it proves nothing

- Blocks everyone that is suspicious of his claims and deletes every comment that is not praising him

- Uses #japanese under every selfie 

- Fabricated his whole background story (drawing of his Japanese grandma)

Screen_Shot_2018-01-30_at_13.17.13.thumbScreen_Shot_2018-01-31_at_10.54.09.thumbScreen_Shot_2018-01-31_at_21.22.03.thumbScreen_Shot_2018-01-31_at_21.21.32.thumb

Edited by overripeavocado

Posted

It's not only Japanese, it's written in colloquial slang as well. It's the ultimate proof because even with Google Translator, it's more difficult to understand.

The OP is wondering about him being Japanese, that he doesn't look like it. And then asks if they speak Japanese. My favourite part is the 見えない。。。(笑) which means "Can't see that lol" about him being Japanese.

Posted

Summary for 0kyashi0 aka Kyle:

Social Media:

- Says he's half Japanese (from his father's side) and was born in Japan, even though he's probably 99,99% not

- Sends his selfies to instagram pages that are intended to empower Asians 

- Rants about racism and about Asian fetishization even though he's doing it himself

- Claims to had double eyelid surgery because his mother hated his Asian features 

- Uploaded a childhood picture of himself with "monolids" to prove that he's indeed Asian, although it proves nothing

- Blocks everyone that is suspicious of his claims and deletes every comment that is not praising him

- Uses #japanese under every selfie 

- Fabricated his whole background story (drawing of his Japanese grandma)

Hidden Content

FINALLY! Another Tsutsucat!

He'll need a proper thread tho. 

Posted (edited)

i was expecting him to photoshop his eyelids out in his baby photo but even with the brightness, it was noticeable they’re present lol. he has uneven eyelids, the left one is bigger than the right one. 

5B5B8C9C-33A2-449C-AF0D-674C87B493EC.thu

not 100% sure but;;;

anyways, based on what i know, the red hair/blonde hair allele for asians is not the same as the allele for europens so recieving that trait is impossible if you’re biracial. i’ve been studying my own ethnic group and this is a common occurance (hmong) lol. the genetic mutation is most likely due to the constant migration (if you know about the history of hmong people, you’d understand! :-) ) and it’s only possible if there are two hmong parents (mongolians also have this genetic mutation but they’re more linked to europeans. i’m not sure about other asian ethnic groups). i actually have relatives who’s whole family has orange/blonde hair. tbh i believe it’s supposed to blonde but it seems orange because of the same way as to how asian black hair acts after bleaching and not toning? the orange shown on these full asian kids are obviously not as vibrant orange as this irish ginger lol. i’ve also seen some hmong kids stay blonde (not albino btw) growing up and other’s hair colors eventually turns light ash brown or a light orange brown with age. there are more common occurrences with blue eyes but that’s with every ethnic group mixed or not. i don’t think there’s any special allele that has to do with that(?) but i have heard of some asians who were born with both orange-blonde hair and blue-gray eyes that eventually darken. ANYWAYS, i highly doubt japanese people would carry the allele since their history goes so far back, the country was really patriotic, is homogeneous, and fairly isolated as a country for decades. 

ot but can he stop using the terms lowkey and highkey while trying to appear wise n woke about an oh-so-controversial-n-deep-topic? if he’s trying to be an activist for asians, as an asian, i am more bothered n aware by how worse these super relevant woke ig sjws can get :/

Edited by lol

Posted (edited)

i was expecting him to photoshop his eyelids out in his baby photo but even with the brightness, it was noticeable they’re present lol. he has uneven eyelids, the left one is bigger than the right one. 

not 100% sure but;;;

Hidden Content

ot but can he stop using the terms lowkey and highkey while trying to appear wise n woke about an oh-so-controversial-n-deep-topic? if he’s trying to be an activist for asians, as an asian, i am more bothered n aware by how worse these super relevant woke ig sjws can get :/

lmfao I thought I was the only one who could see slight double eyelid creases! But I mean, even if he had monolids as a baby, it still proves nothing at all because a lot of people tend to have very thick eyelids as babies since they have a lot of fat in their faces. 

Average westerners who aren't into Korean culture/Japanese culture, have no links to asian countries and have never really had Asian friends... AREN'T EVEN AWARE THAT DOUBLE EYELID SURGERY EXISTS. Not to mention its so hard to even find places to do this outside of big cities. I doubt any average person above the age of 40 has any idea of this surgery existing.

Agree! Also, I looked at his mutuals, who aren't complete weebs/koreaboos and I found out that his classmates started their sophomore year at high school this year somewhere in Montana, so I'm guessing he's still underage. There's no way a western plastic surgeon would perform an eyelid surgery on such a young child and everyone knows that eyelid surgery in Asia is so much  better than in the West, I highly doubt a Western plastic surgeon could create such natural and high eyelids, when they were originally very thick.
Edited by overripeavocado

Posted (edited)

EDITED

Edited by Tekanna

Posted

So, in the other thread somebody linked to his Deviantart catsrulemyentirelife (as was linked via his Google+ account I think) and I skimmed through the journal posts. In those there is absolutely no information of him ever writing anything about his heritage but rather it points to him being born into a middle class English family. I did, however, look through the gallery and I found some images of selfies he had posted prior to his transitioning from female to male. 

In them, there is neither trace of naturally red hair or monolids. Just plain white, y'all. I really hope I'm not breaking any rules with posting this, but I tried looking it up and even if he is underage (?), if he is above 16 it should be allowed. 

The photos are a little big, so I'll put them under the spoiler. 

Hidden Content

It doesn't exactly look very much like he has monolids in these pictures, does it? Or as though he has naturally red hair? Or has any form of East-Asian heritage? I mean, c'mon. These images are readily available, just stop lying. Thoughts everyone? 

I'll just clarify also why I believe that the Deviantart account is indeed his. On his Google+ account, there is South Park fanfiction in excess, and on the art page there is South Park fanart in excess, plus the selfies do indeed look very similar to what he looks like now. There are multiple posts with the pride and trans themes as well. I am however just a tiny bit unsure, since his transition seems to have made him look different and the old selfies are a little grainy. I suspect that if it comes to light that he is being scrutinized via his art account and his Google+ account, he might deactivate them, delete posts or simply put it all on private. 

Watch him say ‘my mum forced me to get the surgery really young!!!’ 

But this pretty much settles it, if it indeed is him. It baffles me how he can talk about racism against Asians like he experienced it himself when he’s 100% white. How is he not ashamed of himself??? Preaching about being woke and about racism when he himself practices it LMAO weabs and kboos these days 

Posted

Did he get scared and is staying offline now? It's been almost 24 hours since he posted the family photo and he hasn't deleted anything yet.