Snowflake banner

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Personally I think it couldn't hurt to open a thread where users can add their artist representations of snowflakes and for the extremely popular/deserving art to be then edited together to form the banner so long as it cohesively works together, even different art styles can mesh well. I've seen plenty of great art in the simply_kenna thread and the Dakota thread just from people pissing about so I think if we just had a more relaxed approach to it people wouldn't feel as pressured.

I don't know how successful it would be but I know I was very tempted to get in touch about helping with the banner but I feel like I wouldn't want to bite off more than I can chew with promises being made but if it was more "upload random snowflake art here" with no obligations I would do it in a heart beat.

Current banner was more or less created this way, so that’s actually possible.

Posted

So I’ve only just seen this thread but I’ve been wondering about the banner for a long while - although I understand a lot of artists’ trepidation around PULL I found this site really helpful (particularly in rectifying the unfair opinion I had of Venus Angelic- before PULL I had never known that the drama around her wasn’t really her doing but Margo’s!)

I’m a freelance illustrator - I’m commissioned mostly for realistic portraits and concept art - even in my ‘spare time’ I’m mostly painting, haha, so I wouldn’t mind contributing to the banner ?

Posted

I think this is a decent place to place my joke of a banner (I mean really it is just for laughs).

pullbanner1.jpg

Posted

I'd be happy to give a hand with the new banner, even just one portrait of someone. I feel like a lot of us would be excited to just help out and make something.