• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Kendall and Gigi walk the runway?

54 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

She's half palestinian half dutch so i wouldn't say she's typical but i get what you mean

edit: i think her sister bella is much more beautiful btw

yeah i think so as well. but bellas nose job is what gave her that career! makes me think i need a nose job ASAP!!

also gigi is very pretty but she looks like every other white model with blonde hair and blue eyes. bleh

kendall def has a lot of work done. very subtle but noticeable. idk why kylie gets twice as hate

Edited by mother

Posted

Gigi is famous because of her parents and Joe Jonas. Kendall is there because of her family. Kendall doesn't have a good figure for modelling, all she has is pads in her underwear, she also got a booty job, not noticeable tho. But she's not that natural beauty she claims to be, she's had some little jobs in her face too. I don't think she's ugly. Gigi is very average. I prefer Kendall  than Gigi, at least Kendall knows how to walk. Have you seen Versace catwalk (S/S 2016)? Gigi walks like a drunk duck. I like Kendall for catwalks, but not for shoots, she's always with that bitch face and shows no emotions (when she looks super pretty laughing and smiling). Gigi is more suitable for shoots than catwalk 

(11:22)

Watching Gigi walk and then Queen Natasha... lmao

Posted

I understand how pissed feel the other models, although that doesn't justify the childish behavior. I've read she's more bitchy than Kylie, in fact there's an episode of KUWTK where Kylie admits that Kendall is mad at her because she (Kendall) acted like a drama queen when Caitlyn anounced her transition, and since Kylie was more "cool" about it, Kendall didn't want to be the only one who cried in front of the cameras, she was making pressure because she wanted Kylie crying... that dissapointed me because that's not being a good sister. I think she could be a good mate if you learn how to handle her personality. I'd not like to be in war with her, too many connections. Something it bothers me too is her 'omg I'm zupa friends with X designer". i don't doubt she can be a charming girl, but c'mon, all designers are licking her ass. Olivier Fakerousteing makes my blood boil. He's only using them to be on the spotlight, for me it seems he didn't want to be a creative director but a Hollywood star.... 

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/02/19/kendall-jenner-bullied-models-lexi-boling-binx-walton-trash-her-on-instagram/

She complained on KUWTK about her breasts 'growing' and she went from almost no boob to round slightly bigger boobs (and all surgeons said that's because she got fat injections. Some of them said she got a liposuction on her waist and moved the fat to her breasts and ass), Karlie Kloss also warned her if she gets the job for VS she would lose cachet and will be less hired for haute couture, or that's what I read somewhere.

kendall-jenner-boob-job_646x363.jpg?1430

454958138.jpgShe also got lip fillers (and the nose job you said) 

8d48f7152765cc3c3b76c3c8bda96d7f.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I think she's wearing pads in this pic ^ because that is a very kardashian ass and could destroy her career

kendall-jenner-ass.jpg

kendall_jenner_coachella_booty_shorts_mL

kendall_jenner_homecoming_booty_JtKkK2oT

Sorry if the pics are too big, they are from urls not my pc so I can't resize them

oh , i think that i get it. Kendall was my fav. Kardashian/jenner cuz i thought she was natural, but now i see she isnt.  

Posted

I think people need to get over it. Rich and famous people get treated differently. Is it fair? of course not, but that's how it's always been and how it will always be. Superficial world.

Posted

I could not believe that they got their wings??? And I missed Jourdan so much watching it, without her it felt empty

Posted

Kendall and Gigi (her sister Bella is prettier, well for me) to me are just the mainstream models, similar to Cara. 

But does anyone have any favorites?

My favorites are Devon Aoki, Fei Fei Sun, Caroline Trentini, Tao Okamoto, and Antonina Petkovic. 

Posted

Ok let's be real there are hundreds of models better/prettier/with a longer career/with more skills than K n G - the only reason why Kendall and Gigi are famous models nowadays its because VS. VS only invited Kendall bc tons of their most popular and controvercial models could not walk that year and as she is rich and influencial as fuck they invited her to be the new polemic face and obviously as Gigi is her best friend Kendall made it to get her too. They are not real models and they can't even compare to the beauty VS shows. Bad 4 u VS u disappointed me

Posted

Gigi Hadid

I only know who this is because she was on an episode of Drag Race recently.

But even when she was on Drag Race I had no idea who the fuck she was or why she was a celeb guest judge. She's just a white girl.

Posted

I only know who this is because she was on an episode of Drag Race recently.
But even when she was on Drag Race I had no idea who the fuck she was or why she was a celeb guest judge. She's just a white girl.

would it make a difference if she wasn't white? she's half palestinian. 

Posted

would it make a difference if she wasn't white? she's half palestinian. 

She still looks very average, even if she is half Palestinian.

Posted

i agree. I don't see why her race has something to do with it though. Candice Swanepoel is dutch like her yet she doesn't look average. It depends on the individual.

Posted

I think they mean we already have like a thousand other blonde hair and blue eyed models. Barbara Palvin and Miranda Kerr are super pretty and they're white.

I would've never guessed Gigi was half arab if it weren't for her name tbh.

I think Bella is reslly pretty though. Looks like she could be Jennifer Lawrence's twin. I wonder if they've met each other.

Posted

I think they mean we already have like a thousand other blonde hair and blue eyed models. Barbara Palvin and Miranda Kerr are super pretty and they're white.

I would've never guessed Gigi was half arab if it weren't for her name tbh.

I think Bella is reslly pretty though. Looks like she could be Jennifer Lawrence's twin. I wonder if they've met each other.

yeah i love Bella, she's gorgeous. 

Posted

I think the Jenners and Hadids are average/pretty-ish girls, but their faces and looks are really not made for high fashion (Bella might be passable though). Their walks are atrocious and print work are mediocre at best. But I guess since they are popular with teen girls nowadays, they bring in the cash.

What I despise is that Vogue has stooped so low and really tarnished their reputation as a prestigious fashion bible by including their names and pictures everywhere (magazine, social media, website), but the magazine/brand has been in decline recently anyways and the industry is changing...lol

Posted

They are both gorgeous girls but their catwalk is MEH. These bitches aren't in the leagues of supermodels,