• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Kendall and Gigi walk the runway?

54 posts in this topic

Posted

I have to get this out of my chest. Besides the fact these girls have even become high industry models is just beyond me, but now they're walking VS and getting their wings and that's outrageous to me. Just because of their fame and popularity. Not to mention how jourdan & Barbara got replaced by these white privalege bitches. Don't get me wrong, I think they're gorgeous. But have you seen Gigi walk? She can't for her life! Victoria secret you have official stoop down 

Posted

I can tolerate Kendall but I dislike Gigi.

Posted

I think this is the wrong section but I don't actually mind either one tbh. I mean I don't really care about high fashion models in the first place but I don't feel any disgust when I see them like when I see other people lol

Posted

I think this is the wrong section but I don't actually mind either one tbh. I mean I don't really care about high fashion models in the first place but I don't feel any disgust when I see them like when I see other people lol

Lol sorry, i just  joined so im not sure where to place topics :alpacaworry:

I can tolerate Kendall but I dislike Gigi.

i just hate how kendall literally replaced jourdan 

Posted

^^ yeah I'm a little unsure myself but maybe they'll (the mods) put her in the "online personalities" section or the "general discussions" section :3

Posted

Moved

Posted

Moved

thank u!

Posted

I FEEL THE SAME WAY

KENDALL JUST BOUGHT HER POSITION THERE, SERIOUSLY? SHE DIDNT EVEN WOKR HALF AS MUCH YET IS PRAYSED

AND GIGI? OMG FROM WHERE THE FUCK THIS BITCH COME FROM? TWO YEARS AGO NO ONE EVEN KNOW THAT NAME AND HOW ITS THE NEW KID OF THE BLOCK 

Posted

i'm so proud of my girls Taylor Hill and Sara Sampaio for getting the wings though

Posted

Kendall and Gigi are pretty girls but in no way do they deserve the position in the modelling industry that they have now. They're pretty but that's it, there's nothing interesting about their faces or special in their walk, they're mediocre at best. I can see why other models turn their noses down at them.

Posted

I can't belive they were even in the show. I am a huge fan of vs. And when I heard Kendall was in it. I did not watch the show.    ...I am tired of seeing famous girls get to do things they want without working for it.

Posted

I'm tired of Gigi and Kendall, and extremely tired of seeing their faces plastered everywhere. Cara Delevingne was a bad enough "model" without those two in toe but at least she has an interesting face unlike the others. 

Posted

Who's gigi?

Posted

Who's gigi?

Gigi Hadid

Posted

Ain't gonna lie. I googled her and it was just a typical white girl and I lold.