• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

ChrisaliesCorners / FromChristina / Christina Liu

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Ashley and Tina hanging out with Christina. Man, her eyes here really look like frog eyes... 

7EEE48F2-E5D3-4E60-A5E7-26A4EDFA1E91.png

frog eyes.. i died wkwkwkwkw

Posted

This thread is really dead and im sorry for posting but this was too funny for me not to post LOL if you google her you will find this pic 

Screen Shot 2019-01-12 at 10.18.19 PM.png

Posted

This thread is really dead and im sorry for posting but this was too funny for me not to post LOL if you google her you will find this pic 

OMG SHE LOOKS SO YOUNG IM SKDKSDKSKKS

Posted

so.. money can do anything right? 

Posted

Christina revealed her bf on instagram!! still waiting for someone to spill the tea on her and Emily... WHAT HAPPENED??? 

cliu.png

Posted

Christina revealed her bf on instagram!! still waiting for someone to spill the tea on her and Emily... WHAT HAPPENED??? 

cliu.png

he looks too old for her ?? how old is he lol

Posted

he looks too old for her ?? how old is he lol

she loooks pretty old too ngl

Posted

i can't tell how old is she. how does one manage to look so young like a child, but yet so old as if she was aging

Posted

i can't tell how old is she. how does one manage to look so young like a child, but yet so old as if she was aging

i think christina is born in 1995 so 23-24?

Posted

So her and emily no longer follow each other. And she's back in Korea again (surprise!). 

Her photos are so edited they terrify me, like even her legs are smoothed (and probably even stretched out) with her tiny haggard frog face thats also been edited to hell and back. I reckon she'll end up getting her boobs done soon.

edit: screen shot from a video in 2017 and her latest video from two weeks ago. She looks so different but can't put my finger to it, it seems more than just weight loss.

Screen Shot 2018-08-12 at 2.57.40 pm.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-12 at 3.03.17 pm.png

you posted a long time ago, but just discovered this thread. i think she did something to her nose. in the newer picture her nose looks more defined, with a taller bridge, between the eyes. it could be makeup, but unless she does her makeup everyday/time when she takes photos, or publishes only pics with makeup on, the "new" nose looks pretty consistent - look at the pic with the bf on page 3. if she did something to her face, other than losing some weight, it's barely noticeable (and that's a good thing, imo).

is she entertaining? i'll check out her YT channel. i need to follow other youtubers -.- 

Posted

Pretty sure hes her richer older bf that buys her all her designer clothes,bags and frequent trips to Korea??

Posted

Pretty sure hes her richer older bf that buys her all her designer clothes,bags and frequent trips to Korea??

I think her family is rich enough for her to do that without him, since she was doing all that before they were dating. cant tell if hes an upgrade or downgrade from her kpop star wannabe ex david?!!

Posted

9AEF3954-F4B7-43D2-A195-FD3640298C71.thu

I mean, we all have to start somewhere, I guess. But she even looks tired in a professional campaign. She has a unique face it’s  just something kind of off about it. Maybe she’s one of those people who look better in motion... 

Posted

9AEF3954-F4B7-43D2-A195-FD3640298C71.thu

I mean, we all have to start somewhere, I guess. But she even looks tired in a professional campaign. She has a unique face it’s  just something kind of off about it. Maybe she’s one of those people who look better in motion... 

I think it's the sagging lines around her face (nose and mouth areas) that heavily ages her otherwise baby-like feature. It's like someone put prosthetic on a teenager to do special effects age makeup.

Posted

actually I like her more than her then bestfriend emily