Fake Eyelashes

26 posts in this topic

Posted

i occasionally wear lashes for like cosplays or special events but i would reccomend getting lashes from your local beauty store or hair store. they’re usually like $1 - $3 and if you get a bristle brush like the ones you use for your eyebrows then you can use it on the lashes and make it wispsy looking.

Posted

my personal favorites are mink lashes from dollarlashclub. styles start as low as 1$ and you can cancel your membership at any time

Posted (edited)

My cousin has lash extensions and unless you make sure to clean them properly (but gently otherwise they'll fall out) and get them refilled regularly, I'd advise against them. If my cousin neglects them or applies too much mascara, it literally looks like she's wearing a raggedy old pair of false lashes she hasn't cleaned in months. They can also affect your natural eyelashes.

I have to admit, they look amazing when they're brand new.

Edited by ninemuses
Typo

Posted

has anyone tried lash lifts? apparently it's better for your natural lashes than extensions but results will depend on whether your lashes are naturally long/thick in the first place. considering trying it.

Posted

For me perfect false eyelashes are Asian brands for example Tsubasa Masuwaka and other similar brands

Posted

who else gets that problem where you glue down your lashes but then the corners lift hours later? it happens because i have an uneven, hooded eyelid and i always use primer/set it with powder and it still lifts!! >:^(

Posted

who else gets that problem where you glue down your lashes but then the corners lift hours later? it happens because i have an uneven, hooded eyelid and i always use primer/set it with powder and it still lifts!! >:^(

I get that!!! I don't have a hooded lid but I have really prominent eyes which I think makes the lash strip set unevenly on my lash line? Also I have like... excess skin around my lid so it never sets down smoothly as well... Either that or I'm just using a shitty glue :alpacaworry:

I got lash extensions once but it was at a beauty salon (so not a super experienced lash technician) and they looked meh. I was also in my super heavy lash+eye makeup phase then though so I wasn't really into the fact that I couldn't wear eyeliner or lashes to add an extra oomph to my look. 

Posted

I had the same issue with lashes but the individual lashes look a lot more natural.  If you add long length ones to the outer corners of your eyes it makes them loom a lot bigger and brighter. Best they take max 5 minutes  to put on haha

Posted

For me perfect false eyelashes are Asian brands for example Tsubasa Masuwaka and other similar brands

Yes! I love DollyWink

Posted (edited)

For natural lashes I recommend Ash Lash in the style "Nymphette". Hate the name but they're very natural looking on most eyes! Not mine lol. I have odd eyes though. If I must, my go to is usually individual lashes or chopped up strip lashes. I don't think individual lashes take longer, actually they're faster for me. But that's because if my odd eyes lol, takes too much work to line strip lashes up. 

Edited by Cunt Waffle

Posted

This is an old topic but i'd still like to share,

I've been wearing falsies for over a good two months now, i dont like dramatic ones, but i also want them to be noticeable but still natural. My go-to brands are Eyelure (their styles range from very natural to very dramatic or even fantasy lashes) and Ardell.