Fake Eyelashes

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Who here uses fake eyelashes and/or extensions?

I have tried a few but haven't found ones that aren't too dramatic.

Recently, I have seen the LimeCrime ads floating around and I wonder how to get lashes like these (ignore dash!!)

lime-crime-plushies-soft-focus-lip-veil-

Posted

Who here uses fake eyelashes and/or extensions?

I have tried a few but haven't found ones that aren't too dramatic.

Recently, I have seen the LimeCrime ads floating around and I wonder how to get lashes like these (ignore d

You can get single lashes in a pack which look quite subtle , or you can just get some thin ones and glue the band onto your top waterline instead of above the lash line, also make sure to curl them :)

Posted

I usually go for Salon Perfect 105, 614 or 615 because I like long lashes. A lot of people have told me that they look very natural. I also like the lash brand Kiss. They are both very affordable. The ones that you’re looking for looks similar to these. :)

0261E124-52A5-432A-92C6-8868035FEAC4.thuD1491127-6553-420F-BEBA-D9B8F202CDE2.thu

Posted

Tbh, I think individual lashes look more natural than strip lashes, but they take a lot more time to put on! I reckon this chick has on those individual ones.

Posted

I got those new magnetic falsies... even with the cutting trick it took me 45 minutes to put them in.:derp:

Posted

I use ardell lashes (natural something) the one with the transparent band but at the same time im trying to grow my natural lashes with castor oil 

Posted

there's that trick going around in twitter where u brush your dollar store eyelashes with a spoolie to make it looks more natural

Posted

there's that trick going around in twitter where u brush your dollar store eyelashes with a spoolie to make it looks more natural

I tried and looks amazing, curled and natural. Won't spend more than 5€ in lashes since I discovered this hack lol 

Posted (edited)

I like wispy lashes from ardell. Im scared to try extentions because i hear 50/50 that your real lashes either stop growing/fall out or your good(where nothing happens) . Anybody here know in depth about extentions. I have thick short curly lashes. Like they literally cruel sometimes I have to kind of press my fingers on my eyelashes so they straighten out. They sometimes curl like into a circle lol . Annoying sometimes 

Edited by AyMiakire

Posted

Esqido lashes are that best lashes I've tried. Granted prices start at $29, but I've had a pair for months used them daily and they still hold up and look good. Actresses and Victoria secret models wear them, which is why I tried them out. My personal favorite is in the style Starlet.

Posted

i don't use this because i rather spend my money on skincare products or so
not really into make up

however, i used to know a girl that will never need fake ones

she had long eyelashes omg and when she applied mascara .... she looked amazing, like she was wearing fake ones

jealous as fak, i got tiny ones ugh

Posted

These are the exact ones that I use, I buy them from Amazon & they look pretty good although not 100% natural-looking and also cheap af

41mFGsb9iTL._SX355_.thumb.jpg.335f634234

Posted (edited)

I live for lash extensions tbh. Started using them over 5 months ago and I can't live without anymore.

Edited by throwingshade

Posted

Im scared to try extensions but would love to do so.... Is it hard not to get them wet often? lol 

Posted

Im scared to try extensions but would love to do so.... Is it hard not to get them wet often? lol 

I believe getting them wet is fine as long as you arent roughly scrubbing it, but be very careful with cleansers.