• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

26 posts in this topic

Posted

It's a little funny to me that Alex copies Leda who copies other people (not always and not in the past couple years but let's not forget the times she literally transformed herself into her bfs exes)

Scene kids need to learn to accept themselves and stop copying each other ffs 😂

Posted

She's selling print now haha

Screenshot_20180211-125839.png

Posted

Why does she think she can just sell prints of herself?
Maybe I'm being harsh but jfc it's not like it's a cosplay or something that has actual artistic effort, instead it looks like a selfie from her phone. 
I haven't seen any of her other stuff, but for real is this girl that out of ideas?

Posted

She's selling print now haha

Screenshot_20180211-125839.png

Oh man I almost feel bad for kinda laughing. I told you guys they are getting desperate for money. I feel bad cause even Johnny is now selling his personal belongings to make some cash on the side. The items come with a signed card from him, I wouldn't mind purchasing his stuff.

I forgot to mention about the person who said Alex edits her photos, she edits her jaw smaller and her head is like, not as wide. doesn't look good tho, It makes her face look longer like a horse. I think shes beautiful before edits, i don't know why she edits it smh

Posted

I used to be so into them until they got exposed for the headassery and My Digital Escape drama. I no longer keep up with them because their posts kinda repetitive and boring. Too much drama surrounds them. It seems like she's out of her little scene/emo phase, unlike Johnnie. I wonder when they're gonna stop doing that hair flip shit lol.

Posted

Okay I'm sorry to be this person who will revive a dead topic but come on. . . 

like you guys must really need the money to be charging people 25 bucks for these. You could just go to hot topic yourself and buy the whole set brand new.

MYXJ_20180703002239_save.thumb.jpg.e680e

Posted

I find it kind of shitty that Alex and Johnny are still friends with Social Repose/Richie Giese after all that shit that went down with Jaclyn Glenn. I get that people can establish friendships before finding out how shitty the person is, but when all shit hit the fan both Alex and Johnny jumped ship and defriended SR promptly. Now months after we see them re-friending him and in SR's recent video he mentioned wanting to get ramen with "Alex and Johnny". I don't think Alex is an innocent or nice as she appears to be, in fact I think she's a phony.

Also came here to see if anyone noticed how she was ripping off Emma Chamberlain's videos in her recent one (answering questions about her hair). 

Posted

I find it kind of shitty that Alex and Johnny are still friends with Social Repose/Richie Giese after all that shit that went down with Jaclyn Glenn. I get that people can establish friendships before finding out how shitty the person is, but when all shit hit the fan both Alex and Johnny jumped ship and defriended SR promptly. Now months after we see them re-friending him and in SR's recent video he mentioned wanting to get ramen with "Alex and Johnny". I don't think Alex is an innocent or nice as she appears to be, in fact I think she's a phony.

Also came here to see if anyone noticed how she was ripping off Emma Chamberlain's videos in her recent one (answering questions about her hair). 

Probably Alex and Johnny are money hungry and will do whatever trends need to be done to make a quick coin. Did anyone else notice how annoying her videos are now?

She keeps trying to be relatable or something and referencing memes but like it isn't funny and its cringe. You're 20 now. 

stupid.thumb.png.def2b6085da24eafe2fe5d2

GUYS IM BALDING *pull hair follicles as far apart as she can for a thumbnail*

what_happened.thumb.png.6695b82913e34f47

Also what the fuck happened to Johnny? I haven't watched his videos in so long but he's looking rough. Even his shirt is falling apart and I'm sure its a style for him but he just looks like a bum.

Oh i also wanted to say can Alex go a video without talking or showing her fucking dog? Her dog is annoying and I don't care for it so stop bringing it on camera every 3 seconds so you can be humanized -_-" 

Posted

So she made her new video.

I don't know how she keeps her skin so clean like what is her routine.

I dunno i found it interesting she was all "oh i couldn't go to school it gave me too much anxiety" which makes sense since she was able to be in MDE her senior/Junior years. I just dont understand tho if you have alot of issues with anxiety ect why would you try to be come a youtuber or a media influence?

Then she goes onto say "I don't want people to know me as just a makeup and hair youtuber" but like. . . girl then post something else.

Legit in this video shes doing make up and focusing on it. If you don't want people to think you only do one type of content then upload different types and you wont have that isssue??? Not that hard really.

Then her fucking like highlight/contour. She did the disgusting like super bright foundation under her eyes and brought out way to far past her eyes all the way to her cheek bones. I understand its a thing but its just not right? It always looks bad. Kim Kardashian af.

All that makeup for a casual look, you're entitled to wear how much you want but damn. LOL. Especially the highlight? She put it EVERYWHERE. Just watch her "technique"

Oof extra comment thank god she added eyeliner on that eyeshadow look. It looks more put together. I just wish she wouldn't put the eyeliner on the very corner of her eye. I feel she would look way cuter if it was full??

Posted

New Video Poped up on my feed

love the click bait title. 

This video is so refreshing. She looked so drained the past few videos, now she looks healthy again and happy. I am curious how much they are paying for that house, no shade but they aren't exactly rich.

Side note: been watching vlogmas and holy shit is is boring. LOL

Posted

So did Alex and Johnny break up? She delete all photos and tweets about him.

Shes been awfully silent