cherrybaby added a topic in Online PersonalitiesGeneral Instagram “nymphette” girlsSo there’s this whole community of girls on Instagram - I’ll just refer to them as the “nymphette community” that are just so embarrassing and problematic. They love the baby girl aesthetic, want to live in a Lana Del Rey song, want old men to love them, are obsessed with the whole lolita/nymphette image and seem to apparently worship Alida Simone / babydarko (who has her own thread that can be found here)
Thought I’d make a thread to discuss these sorts of girls as lots of people liked the suggestion. It’s really fucked up as they obviously love the (predominately older) male attention they get from this image and it really romanticizes lolita and pedophilia. And by trying to live their life like a Lizzy grant/lana song it’s terrible, considering her music is mainly fictional but often draws from lolita themes and the idea of “little girls” and old men.
1. spotliteangel / @giulianalior - https://www.instagram.com/giulianalior
(anyone who’s come from Alida’s thread will know exactly who this is)
- not so much a “lolita” as other girls, but Julianna is basically a skinwalker. She desperately wants to be like Alida, but denies this completely.
- She’s racist (having used the N word in live videos in the past I believe) and supports Trump’s disgusting immigration policies (do not have screenshot proof anymore but I’m sure others still do).
- She used to be friends with Alida who has recently unfollowed her for unknown reasons
- She lurks on this forum all the time and makes a big fuss about it on her Instagram, recently getting followers to come and spam the forum with nonsense and crap and posting about how people are “bullying” her on here. (People are only saying the truth)
her first Instagram photo:
2. @motelkilos - https://www.instagram.com/motelkilos
- used to post really cool pictures, but has recently turned into more of a self account rather a sort of lana fan page
- posted a whole post where she got mad when people didn’t buy her shitty handmade socks and tshirts on depop though i think this was last year
- reposts and preaches about how lolita is fucked up yet posts pictures like this
- on a sarahah question a while back she said that she lost her virginity at 15 to her current boyfriend who i don’t think have been together for long... meaning she’s still about 15 or 16 and he DEFINITELY doesn’t look her age more like late 20s.... bit gross, can he not get a girlfriend his own age?
3. @sheslethal - https://www.instagram.com/sheslethal
- Pretty sure she’s friends with Alida
- Have seen some people say shes become stuck up since gaining insta popularity
- To get her snapchat you have to pay (?) and she replies to male comments complimenting her occasionally telling them to send money to her PayPal
- not sure if it was a joke but posted saying she’s a camgirl
- unsure how old she is but I think she’s about 18/19
- posts photos that glamorize lolita (she has the poster tattooed, posted a video of her dressed like Dominique Swain in the 90s version)
4. @cry.babe.e - https://www.instagram.com/cry.babe.e
- basically looks like a carbon copy of sheslethal though idk if this is intentional
- I’m pretty sure she’s a sugar baby
- again posts photos re-enacting lolita scenes
its just so awkward that these girls are basically adults and still wanting to be “lolita” ....
5. General army of babydarko clones
I don’t really have anything to say about these girls as I don’t know much about them, have only ever come across their accounts randomly but... it’s literally like the same photos completelty. And why would anyone actually want to be like Alida? They’re all obsessed with looking like babies pretty much. There’s more than just the few I have here. Not hard to find someone trying to be Alida
Also, lana’s creep of an ex boyfriend Barrie James follows a lot of these girls on Instagram. No wonder she broke up with him...
feel free to let me know if I’ve missed anything out or if I’m wrong on some of this stuff! And discuss anyone else you think fits. There’s a few others I was going to include but many are private so at least they’re keeping their embarrassing stuff away from the public...
- 394 replies
- 44431 views